1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TuneBoy Group Buy #8 - ***CLOSED***

Group Buy ***CLOSED*** :ele:

***Group Buy will run until March 23rd, 2009*** :D

Hi all…I am a long time member of Triumph675.net (Username: ShaneXman), and every now and then we have a Group Buy for the TuneBoy Engine Management System for the Triumph Daytona 675. However, this time around TuneBoy has asked me to include some other makes/models, which is the reason I have signed up for this forum. We are extending our special Group Buy offer to the members of this forum, and thought you would appreciate the opportunity to save on such a useful tool.

If you would like to read up on my reputation and previous Group Buys, you can find MANY of my posts on Triumph675.net.

Link: http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28914

Well, back by popular demand, we are holding another TuneBoy Group Buy for the members of Triumph675.net, TriumphRAT.net, TheSpeedTriple.com, Tiger150.com, SoCal675.com, R3owners.com, t5net-forum.de, and any other forums you guys would like to include/post on. This Group Buy is a word of mouth type deal, and is open to anyone that the TuneBoy is compatible with. For a FULL list of compatible bikes, please see the Group Buy link. As always, in order for the Group Buy price to be honored, we will need a minimum of 20 orders. :idea:

However, there is one slight change...

Just like last time, I have been able to grandfather in our "lowest price ever offered" for a TuneBoy USB starter kit from our last go-around.

From their site:

The TuneBoy USB starter kit provides everything you need to diagnose problems with your Triumph and includes one TuneEdit key to allow you to create custom maps to make your bike run better than ever. This kit works with the Sagem ECU on the older Triumphs and the Keihin ECU on the latest Triumphs.
For more info: http://www.tuneboy.com.au/

"Group Buy" Information and Instructions...

WHAT: One (1) TuneBoy Starter Kit consisting of the following:

- TuneBoy cable with USB plug for PC and the diagnostic plug to
connect to the wiring loom on your bike
- CD with TuneBoy Diagnostic, TuneEditor, DataLogger, tunes and documentation
- TuneBoy key for diagnostics on any Triumph
- 1 x TuneEdit key to create custom maps
- 3 x TuneBoy Stickers
- Zippered carrying case

*Software upgrades and maps can be downloaded from TuneBoy's webpage at anytime, at no charge.

SHIPPING: The price will include free shipping via air mail (5-14 working days to most parts / No Tracking #).
*EMS (International courier shipping / Includes Tracking #) available for an additional AU$30* (2-4 working days to most parts). Please email Emma at [email protected] for details.

COST: The price for this group buy will be either AU$325 or AU$399 (depending on your specific model) through TuneBoy's website directly (unique link to follow).

To Order, Click the following Link: http://www.tuneboy.com.au/BuyNow/GroupBuy.html

*NOTE*
Please be sure to add your Full Name, Shipping Address, and Phone # in the 'additional comments' or "Notes" field of your PayPal transaction to ensure that TuneBoy receives your shipping information.

IF you aren’t given the option for an 'additional comments' or “Notes” section during your PayPal transaction, you can simply email Emma’s TuneBoy address at [email protected] to verify that she did in fact receive all of your information. Please be sure to put “Triumph675.net Group Buy” in the subject line, and your information in the body of the email. Thanks! :2tu

”Other” Ordering Options:
If you would like to pay via International money transfer or COD within Australia, please email Emma at TuneBoy at [email protected] with your request, and put “Triumph675.net Group Buy #8” in the subject line.

Once TuneBoy receives ALL 20 Starter Kit orders, they will begin shipping the units directly to each individual buyer.

PLEASE keep in mind that units will not even begin to start shipping until ALL 20 orders have been received. As stated above, this is because for a “Group Buy” to occur, a bulk purchase must be made and thus all 20 orders must be placed prior to the price being honored. This is also the reason why we must limit the group buy to a 2 week time span, so it doesn't drag on forever, and the people who pay can get their TuneBoy kits in a timely manner (dependent upon 20 orders).

*NOTE - Re: Additional Keys*
A discount will not be offered on additional keys, but you can purchase additional keys on the Group Buy web page for AU$199 if you require them.

Once you receive your TuneBoy Starter Kit, there will directions as to how to retrieve your ECU serial number. Once you find out your ECU serial number, you will email it to TuneBoy with other requested information (detailed instructions are sent with the Starter Kit). He will reply with your key code number which unlocks your ECU and allows you full access and use.

Thank you...and happy Group Buying! :mrgreen:

P.S. - Once you have placed your order, please post up here so that we can account for you. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To the top guys. These are at a record low price due to the exchange rate...approximately $265 US dollars, so get in while you can. :D

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
Me too - couldn't resist... :D :D :D

Dom

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
£196 via PayPal I think. Rate is poor right now but I still couldn't stop myself :rolleyes:

Dom

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lucky me, thanks to the strong Euro.

Only 206 Euro for me. Very good deal.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome to the gang ;)

I am very curious about it as I do not have ANY experience with those injected engines. Until now, I worked on my Duc engine with Keihin carbs and fitted a Lambda probe with AFR monitor. Quite interesting and gives me some basic understanding. But now, everything will be totally different. I guess I have to fit a Lambda probe to my Nelli, too. Will see if i buy a Motty AFR tuner later.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts