Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '04 TNT was running poor 17.9mpg and i got it booked in with http://www.mayors-motorcycles.co.uk/ they are local tuneboy dyno tuners nr southampton.

After reading the forums I decided to go for tuneboy over Pcomander

They arranged for the lead and tuneboy map for the TNT and after 4 hours dyno work managed to get my over rich bike from 111.49 bhp @ 8736 rpm to 127.15 bhp at 9851 rpm 72.89 ft/lb torque at 6899 rpm all at the wheel so about 142bhp at the crank with the HOT performance titanium exhaust can.

From 5.5k rpm my air fuel mix was 11.5 (the lower limit is 12.5!) and was only above the lower limit between 2500rpm and 4000rpm! no wonder it ran rough and had a flat top end. Cant wait to try it out in the dry

Mayors-motors recomended service.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what a difference now its mapped properly

Well i ahve done 200 miles in 2 rides since the map has been done great 92 miles before the fuel light came on - anyone getting less really need to get the mapping done properly, i put 11 litres in again so 38 mpg double what i was getting before. Its much smoother and has not even hinted at stopping of its own accord as it did before. Recomended

Also the hot performance pipe is great too _ ear plugs and diy skills required as it does not have a mount for the number plate, i had a stainless steel band fabricated for the cut down tail tidy and number plate to sit on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts