Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
see there web site, also tornado maps a plenty, minf the labeling error for the RS, as the tornado maps are all Tre except for the last two.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,

I browsed the Tuneboy web side, but it still refers to the Sagem ECU only. I sent a mail to Tuneboy asking for clarification whether it could also manage Walbro. I will keep the forum posted.

Best regards

Mark

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,

I got an answer back from Tuneboy with the following wording.
Hi,

We do support the Walbro ECU's but only (currently) on the Aprilia RXV/SXV range. In order to support the TNT1130, we would (naturally) support the mapping of both maps and the solenoids. However, at present we do not support this model.

Cheers
Stuart

I guess we still need to wait.

Best regards

Mark:(

·
1,841 Posts
Tuneboy

The tuneboy is listed on the tuneboy.com.au site, for the tnt1130
there is also one tune listed but goes to a blank page if you try to save the map file. I think Wayne macdonald (mr tuneboy) must still be working on the walbro ecm /1130tnt.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi,

I have now received the information that they have managed to communicate with the Walbro ECU but they have not yet tested it with a bike. Looks like that the Web site info is a bit premature.

Best regards

Mark

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd be interested too, Tuneboy have Benelli listed on their site and I've been wondering if it might be a the tool we need to smooth out the dodgy idle issue. :beat:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,

I don't know. I am not having the idle issue at all. Ma bike is running almost perfect except some small cutouts at 4-5000 rpm at light acceleration.

Right now I am just starting to play.

Best regards

Mark

·
Registered
370 Posts
Mine has a similar problem - the occasional misfire between 3500 - 4500 when cracking the throttle open from just off idle.

Mine also seems to be running rich between 4000 - 5500 under rapid acceleration with a nice black haze noticeable by following riders and soot spots over the tail of the bike.

Mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine has a similar problem - the occasional misfire between 3500 - 4500 when cracking the throttle open from just off idle.

Mine also seems to be running rich between 4000 - 5500 under rapid acceleration with a nice black haze noticeable by following riders and soot spots over the tail of the bike.

Mike
Hello Mike,

since I built a switch between the solenoid and the ECU which I have normally open my clothes are smelling significantly less. The engine can breath much more free. The only issue is the noise which is significantly increased. That's why I use the switc instead of taking out the throttles completely. Our policemen are too keen here.

Best regards

Mark:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts