Benelli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, when i attach the cables, i can`t start the bike :)

The yellow malfunction light lits up on the dash, and the bike wont start. The software also does not show any signs on connection on the Tuneboy screen on my PC.

Anyone with a bit of help?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i remember correct, it does remain until i turn the power off. But like i said, it works normal when the cables are off.

·
5,866 Posts
See if you can find someone with an Axone 2000, or TuneECU. You need to find out what the error is that the ECU is flagging. If it is a normal error, it will remain in memory until it is cleared by Axone, TuneECU and maybe TuneBoy/TuneEdit.
I had both TuneBoy and TuneEdit - still do - but gave up on them as too unreliable. Maybe I wasn't using them properly, but that's no excuse. Properly designed software should be easy to use. Even Axone 2000 has its quirks, but TuneECU has been most reliable. Its my go-to.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But it doesn`t give any errors, just the light lits up on the dash when i connect the cables and it wont start.

But it will start without any error lights with tuneecu. I have both to try.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know actually, but the Tuneboy does not even connect. The fault light lits up when i connect the Tuneboy cables even without connecting the USB to PC :)

But when i use the cables that i bought for the Tuneecu, it does not lit up the light....

·
Registered
679 Posts
It sounds like there is a problem with your tuneboy cable causing an error (but I have never used tuneboy only tuneecu) stick with tuneecu. what Is problem with Lonelec cable and using Tuneecu?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts