Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awaiting the password for my tuneboy program (hopefully today) them im off to the dyno shop to get a figure on the Rs with Ti pipe with standard map, the 6105 race map and may try to make up a custom modified 6105 with the only dyno shop with the tuning link software in West OZ :\ . Johnno on your race RS do you have a custom / modified 6015 map?, I 'm keen on using yours if its okay but with the stock rpm limiter setting and maybe adding a extra 100 rpm for the idle settings, may lower the thermo fan settings too. Mainly trying to create a smooth power curve. Also I have a scottoiler, wheres the best place to access a vacuum line, if there isnt one I'm just going to fit a 3 way tap and run a permanent vacuum and incorparate a ball valve for manual on /off operation. Will post results of tuning and video of dyno run in the near future.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tuneboy

I only ever ran the 6105 with high idle and 12,500 rev limiter.... be warned, it will be considered should you have any engine failures ;) I'm not in control of Warranty & Service issues anymore.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
query

I'm not worried about messing with the rev limit etc, I was more concerned with the stories ive heard of the fuel consumption going out the window:rollin , Still, if the 6105 map doesnt have any glaring dips etc I'll just stick with that, with the ti can and the 6103 map i was experiencing some idle problems due to the can flowing easier ( baffle removed), hence upping the idle rpm targets another 100 rpm or so. although the 6105 map may rectify this.
Good luck with the modded tnt :lol

On another note I'm experiencing a problem with the indicator flasher unit, it works sometimes and sometimes not, although at high revs it always seems to work??, should i cruz down to the local rep and get a replacement?, any in stock?, Have you heard of this before?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Standard Tre rev limiter

Mine's not an RS (worst luck) but a 2003 Tre. Is there any way to overcome the std (11500 ish) rev limiter on this model? If so how do you do it? Cheers;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tuneboy

www.tuneboy.com.au

free software, you just have to pay for the password to allow you to talk to the sagem ecu the tre runs, and the cable to connect a PDA/laptop with the bike, ecu access port is under the pillion seat, only way to advance the rev limiter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts