Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a definitive answer on tyre pressures for the TNT?

The owners handbook says Front 35psi, Rear 32psi which is different to most bikes where the rear is usually higher. Conversely, the wWorkshop manual has them both at 36psi. Has anyone reached an empirical (good word!) figure in Bar or PSI?

Whilst I'm about it, does anyone have any views on what to replace the OE D207s with? I generally prefer Bridgestone but I ride like a tart so that's no recommendation. I should probably write to Performance Bikes and ask them which tyres look the best - Soul-less posers that they are!

Chris

·
Registered
70 Posts
As above, Bridgestone BT014s work really well on mine, good feel, enough grip for occasional track days and still give reasonable mileage.

·
Registered
73 Posts
dunlops

well iv got the 208RR they r bloody good and i ride way too fast for my own good.......:doh: :doh: :doh:
tire pressure is what you want it too be and start at 36-36 cold, have a ride on a road u know. then do it again with diff pressure when cold.......
its the only way to get the feel of the beast and the knowledge you will get should be good in the future........:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
736 Posts
well iv got the 208RR they r bloody good and i ride way too fast for my own good.......:doh: :doh: :doh:
tire pressure is what you want it too be and start at 36-36 cold, have a ride on a road u know. then do it again with diff pressure when cold.......
its the only way to get the feel of the beast and the knowledge you will get should be good in the future........:clap: :clap: :clap:
I too love Dunlop 208`s :clap:
Anyone tried the Qualifiers on a TNT or Tre? I see they are selling for about £150 for a pair.
I`m running Pirelli Diablo Corsa` at the moment on the TNT

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've put one complete set of dunlop qualifer with the rear tyre in 180 ! The difference in manoeuvrability is unbelievable and the bike is well easier to put on the angle. I've done +/-500 km with it and that's already and all i can say about it, still now !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts