Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to the garage tonight to wheel nelli our for the missus to have a a wee play and as i was greasing the chain i noticed the tyre was through to the webbing:doh:

She is not a happy bunny:D

Anyway like the look of these Qualifier II's that Al got but cant seem to find any online

Plenty of qualifiers but not with II after it

Even the dunlop website does not list qualifierII

anybody seen them for sale somewhere online?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Yup that's what I've got:D I tell you what, those tyres are lovely. On the way back from Skye with Kiddy at the weekend they were okay in the wet even though I was kacking myself due to the lack of tread on the buggers (at one point there was steam coming off of the front tyre and it was surprisingly hot to touch also) but I did manage a little slow rear wheel slide when gently applying the rear break.
I'm still finding my way with them but all in all I'm quite pleased with the way they grip on the black stuff.
The combination of having changed the gearing, the wheels and the tyres has made the bike feel completely different but I'm getting there:D

Al;)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What does it say on your tyres Al?

i,e, 209/ 208/rr/II qualifier?

·
Registered
885 Posts
I'm on pirelli diablo rosso's and cant rate them highly enough, even in the wet they are great, giving me loads of confidence, only managed a couple of moments at weekend and that was down to crap on the road and some overbanding in dodgy places 10/10, triple compound hard/med/soft £250 a pair fitted though!:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
What does it say on your tyres Al?

i,e, 209/ 208/rr/II qualifier?
Dunlop Sportsmax Qualifier RR 209. Lovely tyres Dynamo;) Knowing you, you'll probably have them buggered in a weekend:D

I got mine for £208 fitted:)

Al;)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saltire have ordered me qualifier II's which hopefully will arrive tommorrow and get them fitted before the sunday run

£210 on loose wheels

If they dont arrive i will get metzeler m3's fitted for now and keep the quailfiers for next time

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fitted my wheels and new tyres went inside for my helmet and what happens

It pisses down :doh:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I have also fitted Qualifier RR's, though not really had time to try them out with LE on song.
Weather is same here, and I thought it looked promising this afternoon, but :(

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
it always rains when i have new tyres fitted & its about 15 mile ride home aswell with some nice busy roundabouts to go round aswell :(

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I have also fitted Qualifier RR's, though not really had time to try them out with LE on song.
Weather is same here, and I thought it looked promising this afternoon, but :(
Bob, what size RR's did you fit 'cause I thought the LE had 180's on them ? Is so I'd be interested to see how you get on with them being a different size to the standard TRE & RS on 190's ?

there's still hope for Sunday's weather yet ! :bow:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah and according to the waether report up here its gonna rain till tuesday

BAH!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts