Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you want the worlds fastest Benelli?

I am prepared to fly to your country, in return for somewhere to live, I will build, labour no charge, the fastest Benelli in the world.

You pay for the bits/engineering that we need, I'll even race it if you want.

Who's up for it?

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Johnny, nice to see you on the Forum again:clap:

Where have you been hiding and what are you up to these days?

I sure hope someone takes you up on your offer :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey :)

Been getting over a few injuries & financial issues, I'm coming back, after all, it's not over till to the fat chick sings, lol.

Not on a Benelli anymore, got a GSXR1000K6 that I'm racking up points on my licence on... time to get out of the country, lol.

Might come to UK, if so, I'd like to meet you guys.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
You still in Aussieland then :confused:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh still here, but don't really have anything keeping me here, I'm tossing up between England (because I have a British passport & my Brother lives in London) or SoCal (bikes, babes, music and good weather) to go to. But will go anywhere; maybe there might be a job at Benelli :)

I figure with all the work that I've done with Benelli's during those learning years, I should stay involved, plus it is a relatively small company and I'm sure I could be a benefit for the company.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Always welcome over here on the beach in Florida!!! Spare room and a few bikes that need riding!
Was over there in 2000 & 2001 racing at Daytona on an R1, nice weather while I was there, cops didn't seem very friendly; might have been 'Speed Week' pressure ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Suggestion to someone Take one HSR -R V6 Jet Ski Engine 342 bhp and one 1130 Tornado Bike and merge :)

Come on someone that would have to be something wouldnt it !!!!:D

think Benelli should of done it and enjoyed worldwide praise for a mad bad sports bike !!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Benelli Italy just asked me to send my resume to them, here's hoping.
Good luck, I thought all of the Italian bike factories were on part-time working?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks promising

Benelli Italy just asked me to send my resume to them, here's hoping.
Well, that is a really good start, I can only hope for the best.

Just be part of the QA/QC team, to get their relibilty like the japanese, then nothing can touch them.

I'll even come over to buy you a few beer's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts