Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the NEC show? I will be their Thursday22nd to Saturday24th and also Thurs/Fri/Sat the week after.

See you there for beer etc:D :D :D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hoping to make it Russ (with those parts for you).........off to Milan thursday and off work the last week of november. I`m sooooo lucky, my wife is so understanding re: my obsession with bikes!! She (Rachel) was out with me for 2 weekends helping to build the shed extension in the rain!:ele: :clap:
Shed is now 7metres long by 3.2 wide!!!!
Must resist the urge to get a Desmocedici while in Milan:doh:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Russ,

I will be there on the Saturday. I hope Benelli has some decent polo's, T shirts and whatever else for sale.

Looking forward to seeing some of the new stuff in the flesh ... (so to speak) ! :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Anyone going to the NEC show? I will be their Thursday22nd to Saturday24th and also Thurs/Fri/Sat the week after.

See you there for beer etc:D :D :D
Was planning to go on the last Sunday (2nd Dec) but will see if I can rearrange things to get down on the Saturday.

I wonder if I can get someone else to drive? :lager:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Will be there on friday 23rd probably spending silly money on made to measure leathers for next year.:ele:

·
903 Posts
:hiya: One and all,

I will be up there doing my bit for Benelli on their stand on behalf of Red Dog Motorcycles from 22nd to 28th. It would be nice if you would pay me a visit as the days will be very very long!!!:bawl:

Look forward to see you all!:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
sat 1st

yo dude ill be there on the 1st... would like to say thanks for doing the work on the clutch...... not been out on the bike as of yet, but wow, does it sound crisp when given a blip on the gas thingy... Cheers dude:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Should be there Friday 30th to arrange a load of work on my 04 TNT with Rusty. And, obviously, to spend money I don't have on things I don't really need. Ah, Bliss!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Went to the show yesterday, plenty of good stands and suprisingly some good deals on leathers considering it was the first day. :) Russ and the Benelli crew were spot on and seem to be very up for it. Good to see the 900 TNT and and some of the new stuff. Stood back to here the comments from people walking around, and the tornado still has blokes saying yes, yes, yes, but i don't know.:doh: Still there loss.:rolling: Its funny i was talking to russ about the bikes on show and said what do you think of the v4 that we've seen:bow: Then his eyes went wide:) Good times a head me thinks.:ele: Anyway keep up the good work at the show Russ , Oh' how much are them shirts i forgot to ask:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I will be down on Saturday so hope to catch Russ and the crew.

Oh' how much are them shirts i forgot to ask:clap: :clap:
What shirts, I hate to miss out on anything.... :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I thought that I heard that Benelli UK didn't have a 'retail' stand so they couldn't sell anything at the show:confused:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I thought that I heard that Benelli UK didn't have a 'retail' stand so they couldn't sell anything at the show:confused:
Looks like Russ is back at the ol' bootleggin' game again Laurie:rolling:

Shame really, he seemed to be doing quite well for himself too:D

Al:bow:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts