Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again when I'm after a service and MOT. I'm well out of warantee now and have only done a few miles since my last service so am looking around for somewhere local to carry out a minor service.

I could use Red Dog, but it's quite a long way, I'd rather not use 3X, and I'm too lazy to do it myself :rolleyes: so was wondering if anyone else had any recomendations for servicing and MOT around the Southampton area.

Simple stuff really - oil and filter, brake fluid all round, fit new tyres plus general grease and buff. No fiddling with the valves required.

Anyone got any recomendations, or are most using approved Benelli dealers ?

·
903 Posts
Servicing!

:p

:hiya: BoK, how are you, long time no see!

Re the servicing of your Nelli, what about Red Dog in Burgess Hill, would that be close enough for you?

Their address is 3 Sheddingdean Business Centre
Burgess Hill
Sussex
RH15 8QY

Phone 01444 248848

Hope this is of some help to you.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
It's that time of year again when I'm after a service and MOT. I'm well out of warantee now and have only done a few miles since my last service so am looking around for somewhere local to carry out a minor service.

I could use Red Dog, but it's quite a long way, I'd rather not use 3X, and I'm too lazy to do it myself :rolleyes: so was wondering if anyone else had any recomendations for servicing and MOT around the Southampton area.

Simple stuff really - oil and filter, brake fluid all round, fit new tyres plus general grease and buff. No fiddling with the valves required.

Anyone got any recommendations, or are most using approved Benelli dealers ?

BoK,

Whereabouts are you in the south then?

I live in Southampton, but have no idea of who to trust around here with this matter - I used OnYerBike in Aylesbury last time because I know one of the sales reps and got a little discount. I wouldn't touch double cross with a 'king great barge pole after the way I have been treated with both this bike and a Triumph in earlier years.

Having spoken to the Guys at Red Dog at the show, it may well be worth a trip along to Burgess Hill they seemed genuine enough and even said the use of a courtesy bike may be a possibility as long as the owner wasn't out on it!

If you do find a service centre close to Southampton that is reliable, let me know fella!

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts