Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let all you know that I have solution to the unreliabity issue's when out on your rides. This solution may not suit all due to distance and time but here you have it

Go out on your ride with The Mighty Russ :bow: its like taking a mobile RAC man with you every time!!:rolling:

I called in on Saturday and he's going to give me a call the next time he's out for a ride. Trouble with that is will i be able to keep up with him (ex racer) but at least if the beast plays up he can sort it out!!

Roll on Donington and any one who hasn't put their names down get busy on the tread, it will be a good weekend what ever the weather.

Kurt hope you've dried out from Silverstone :bawl:
Pops

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:D Hey Pops - Good to hear from you :D

My leathers and myself have dried out now from Silverstone

Apart from the race 2 being cancelled it was a great day - JT did friggin amazing to crawl back to 8th with bits of his Blade left all around the circuit !

Met Troy - hard as friggin nails - Bayliss again after the racing - what a top bloke he is, he will gladly stand and chat to you for ages :D :D

Might be off out tomorrow night for a ride - I aint no Russ mind you ! - But are you coming out to play if it stays like this??

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi kurt

Can't make it today (wendnesday) don't laugh but we have the grandaughter at ours on Wednesday so its a no play day for me.:(

Did you get to meet Troy because of your celebrity status:rolling:

Give me a ring to sort out a ride when you free

Pops

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi kurt

Can't make it today (wendnesday) don't laugh but we have the grandaughter at ours on Wednesday so its a no play day for me.:(

Did you get to meet Troy because of your celebrity status:rolling:

Give me a ring to sort out a ride when you free

Pops
Would I dare laugh eh ?? :rolling:

Maybe I should call you Grandpops eh ?? :D :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Have fun !

kurt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts