Benelli Forum banner

United Kingdom Motorcycle Shows

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  TornadoTRE 
#1 ·
Couple questions here:

Is Benelli coming to NEC Birmingham and/or NEC London?

I will be going to NEC Birmingham on preview day the 23rd of November and one of the aftermarket manufacturers has asked to us my Nelli again for advertising. It will be joined by my centenary Harley in their setup. Would love to meet some of the guys from the forum. Maybe we could make a time and place to meet up that day.

John

#2 ·
I'm planning to attend, but will be Saturday or Sunday, :D can't make Friday at all due to wife, kids and work... :bawl:

Will have to take the car as well..... :mad:

#4 ·
23rd Nov

Yes will be going on the friday. Seen your bike last year, my tornado was in the bike park very dirty:bawl: IF i see you i'll get the coffee's in.:D

#8 ·
Im in!!

K ,looks like a few of us will be there on preview day. As soon as some details solidify we can make a meet up time. I am thinking of doing an american tradition for lunch called "tail-gating" where we we all go out to my truck and grill up some lunch, hence the name. All I would need is a total on how many to expect so I can prepare. I'll get some details together here next week.

#9 ·
Preview Day

Come on O Mighty one Rusty :bow: there must be some preview tickets for us devotees of the nelli marque (and for the s**t some have had to put up with) just 2 for me pleeeeeeease:ele:

#10 ·
Russ - ignore Pop's - he is being greedy - I only want one solitary, lonely little ticket !!!

Send him a text this Saturday evening (when he is at Butlins MCN bash) and set him a task that if he can send you a legible text back then he can have a ticket !! (If his texting is anything like mine after a couple of beers then it may as well be in Polish or Swaheeli !!!)

#13 ·
NEC Tickets

Kurt the 2nd ticket may have been for you:doh: and if you text me at the weekend the resply may be in pissedupion hic:rolling:

If the mighty one does not come up with the goods what day are you all looking at going?

Looks like the weekend weather going to to be good so have a good ride and keep the shiny side up:ele:

#14 ·
Bless ya Pops :p - If your looking out for me then - does that make you my Pops too ?? :doh: :rolling: :rolling:

Weather forecast looks good around middle uk - but not so great up north (well thats on todays forecast so anything could happen - like a foot of snow !!!)

Should be good weather for your Skeggy trip too fella - have a great time (Mrs Pops still goin as well?)

#15 ·
Nec

Yes son:rolling: you can call me pops if it makes you feel better. Mrs Pops is still going to Butlins just trying to get all her clothes into panniers, does any one have a trailer spare:rolling:

Have a good ride son!!:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.