Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a tall'ish person I found the mirrors absolutely useless (not that I use them that much anyway), anyway after faffing about with spacers and new bolts I found some "van" blind spot mirrors, they are about 6cm in diameter and fit exactly in the widest part of the mirror.

Whilst they give a slightly distorted view they are very good at letting you see movement, which could be quite helpful when cruising and looking back becomes tiresome...

IIRC I paid GBP 2.50 each...if somebody has desperate trouble finding them I can try and post them to you.

If need be I could even post a picture...

Andrew.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mirror adjustment

Hey guy's the mirrors are easy to fix! I just bent the alloy upper fairing support frame rails up, did by hand, fixed it perfectly!

O Show

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Mirror adjustment

What...you crashed???

Andrew.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mirrors

Not crashing, never crashed a Tornado (it'll come though), I actually did it with the fairing on, did to one bike and heard what sounded like some plastic cracking, better to remove the fairing first me finks :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Mirrors

Be patient with the fairing, it takes a while to remove and has lots of bolts! Also remeber to replace the nylon washers if not the bolts rip the paint off the panels...

Andrew.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts