Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That being my Tornado of course ! I know there's probably still some Shite on the road and it's bloody cold, but at least it was dry and a little above freezing, So I braved it to work on my Beauty, I work about 12 miles from home so It was a good mini ride to see how it rides since having it back, and I was well pleased, Just can't wait now for some decent dry WARM weather now ! :clap:

My mates booked a weekend on the Isle of Man in early May, the week after the Scottish Benelli gathering I think, so I'm looking forward to some fun over there, Bring it on ! :D

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Iom

That being my Tornado of course ! I know there's probably still some Shite on the road and it's bloody cold, but at least it was dry and a little above freezing, So I braved it to work on my Beauty, I work about 12 miles from home so It was a good mini ride to see how it rides since having it back, and I was well pleased, Just can't wait now for some decent dry WARM weather now ! :clap:

My mates booked a weekend on the Isle of Man in early May, the week after the Scottish Benelli gathering I think, so I'm looking forward to some fun over there, Bring it on ! :D

:clap:
Enjoy the Isle Of Man mate, its a great place to go, been there a couple of times, you wont believe the Mountain Road, lot of fast bends where all you can see is BLUE SKY, ill be there in June for the Big one :ele: :ele: :ele:
By the way, whatever you do, do not go near the Tram Lines in Douglas Prom......you will Fall off

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
its good advice mate, i came acrooper on them in 07, 2 grands worth of damage to my 12R. I was the 2nd of 4 that came off that day at the same spot within 10 minutes, they should have warning signs really mate. Better safe that sorry :mad: :( :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts