Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a PM arrive yesterday with what I can only describe as Excellent news on the Tornado front !

A fellow member has purchased what was my first Tornado :bawl: , the one I inadvertently wrote off and he's going to rebuild it ! :clap:

I'm confident he'll be on here at sometime or other to ask advice on repairs or to try and locate parts/spares etc and hope anyone who can help him will !

I can only admire any of you guys out there that are happy to take on tasks like this as I know personally the state my old bike was in ! :confused:

either way, it makes it quite exciting to know a bike you once thought would only end up as spares get a second life !

So from me it's Good Luck !

:ele:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
That's great news, Rob! Any that can be saved from the breakers means one more Tornado flying the flag!:clap:
I wonder what has happened to mine, which won't be saved... haven't seen a green Tre being offered up for spares recently...:confused: I guess it will show up in time.

Cheers:D
Ian

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
That's great news, Rob! Any that can be saved from the breakers means one more Tornado flying the flag!:clap:
Ditto that mate.. :)

I wonder what has happened to mine, which won't be saved... haven't seen a green Tre being offered up for spares recently...:confused: I guess it will show up in time.
Didn't think there would be much left ta sell after you bounced it down 'the high street'.. :rolleyes: :rolling:
Hows ya injuries now Ian, all healed I hope.. :)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
good news Rob Mate, another benelli back from the brink :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Ditto that mate.. :)

Didn't think there would be much left ta sell after you bounced it down 'the high street'.. :rolleyes: :rolling:
Hows ya injuries now Ian, all healed I hope.. :)
:rolling: Pretty well healed now; thanks for asking, Stephen. Well, until a tw#t in a Mercedes SLK 320 AMG ran up the back of me on Friday, when I was in my car. Mine's a right-off, and I ended up in Treliske Hospital in Truro.:doh: Wonder what the 3rd thing will be....:confused:

Ian

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:rolling: Pretty well healed now; thanks for asking, Stephen. Well, until a tw#t in a Mercedes SLK 320 AMG ran up the back of me on Friday, when I was in my car. Mine's a right-off, and I ended up in Treliske Hospital in Truro.:doh: Wonder what the 3rd thing will be....:confused:

Ian

Cowin' hell Ian, you are in the wars mate ! :doh: Just remind me not to travel with you ! :D

only joking mate, I hope you're all sorted quickly,

:bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Ian
WOW Ian, hope ya third is sumat very, very small.. :) And NO, I don't mean ya bits shrink or shrivel.. :rolling: Ya can borrow me Duc if ya like (does need valves, timing belt and oil / filter change, and an MOT if ya fancy something to do over the winter :D ).

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
WOW Ian, hope ya third is sumat very, very small.. :) And NO, I don't mean ya bits shrink or shrivel.. :rolling: Ya can borrow me Duc if ya like (does need valves, timing belt and oil / filter change, and an MOT if ya fancy something to do over the winter :D ).
Great offer, Stephen!:bow: You are a bit of a long way from me, though, so I wouldn't be able to bring it back after.... is that OK?:rolling:

Actually, I have just done all that to Bennie #2; just needs the finishing touches - won't be long now:D

Cheers
Ian

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
In Terms of Benellis Ian - The King is Dead (no1) Long live the King (no2) - thats determination for you not happy writing one off got another in the wings waiting :D - good luck with the new one .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts