Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

today I was in Paris and randomly watched tv during my breakfast and how surprised was I to see a riding test of the 1130. Luckily, the TV channel broadcasts it also on the internet...and it's available from the UK:

http://videos.tf1.fr/video/sport/au...video-automoto-benelli-tornado-tre-1130-.html

It is in french, but you can appreciate the ride. Summary: amazing bike to have fun on a circuit, a bit heavy for the righ/left hand bend switch, a bit slower than a jap for the max speed, but so much fun.

:clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
That's the best video I've watched for a long time Marco,............well spotted :ele: :bow::ele:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Marco

Really enjoyed watching the video - Great to hear that triple screamin' and to see some top riding too.

Thank you for posting the link...

Regards
Stephen

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Wow.... Makes me want to buy one and I haven't ran my Tre 900 in yet.:doh:

·
349 Posts
That video really gets you wanting one doesnt it? I wonder how it compares with the 900? I need to know whether it would be as much fun as the 900 is when you really scream it.My TNT is not as much fun as my Tornado at the top end of the revs.And also who thinks the 1130 would look better with silver mirrors and silver wheels?:)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Good find Marco:clap: I love watching a tre being used on a track (or even the isle of man). Great little video that and the presenter's quite foxy too;)

Al:D

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
:clap: just watched the clip really cool. can't wait for next summer to be blasting down to the south of spain. And all that heat.:ele:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
What with all the crap weather of late - watching that clip made me dig this one out

and this one - Oh and this one too - which then made me look back to this
:ele:
Crap weather indeed, they've started gritting up here. :bawl:

Like the videos though.. Sigh....Missing summer already..:(

·
Registered
64 Posts
kurt,watching those vid's makes me want to go out for a spin,only thing is it is peeing down here in carrot crunching land.only thing to do is go out on the R1,don't mind getting that one wet :rolling: :rolleyes: .top roads,top bike,can't wait for the next dry day to take mine out,Russ:ele: :ele:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
After watching the vid clips myself last night - I so wanted to get out on her today - but having nipped out shopping this morning found the roads greasy as hell - so thought best leave her tucked up in the garage :rolleyes:

Just checked weather for tomorrow and it says ......... RAIN !!!

Bugger !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts