Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Yob culture is just disgusting these days and it will only get worse

Unfortunately I can see this idiot Andrews catching his victim off guard someday because he has been shown up

·
Registered
414 Posts
Always shows yobs up as not big thinkers :doh:

They are happy to take anyone on....

Good to see they get what they deserve.

Those cage fighters dressed as women though vid was fantastic. They even made The Mirror today.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Entertaining vids but on a serious note this yob culture is ruining peoples lives.

An englishmans home used to be his castle but with groups of kids roaming the estates like wild dogs causing trouble that's not the case anymore, it's about time the government and police got tough on it.

zero tolerance is the answer (lets have our own version of sherrif Joe Arpaio :bow: ), we should make 'their' lives a misery so that decent people can walk the streets without fear and feel safe in their own homes.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I got fronted on my doorstep in August the whole time I was thinking I'm the one who would get arrested......

Mark

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Great to see these little shits get a slap. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I wish i had CCTV in my old Pub, you would have loved some of the stuff I did to Cheeky boys who tried it on, only way to teach them Respect i am afraid

·
Registered
401 Posts
hey Lee you have just turned in to Al Murry in my head when i read your post

True tho when you go out for a beer an a saturday night and you get all these pissed up dicks trying it on who enjoys that ? Being a big lad i have had my fare share of drunks trying to fight, My all time fav was a guy who walked in to the local kabab house where i had just go my beer munchie food and he came up to me and said "im going to nick you kebab" my reply "was no your not" he said "yeah i am im going to nick your kebab" i turned to him "oh no your not coz i've got a burger" he looked so confused he just walked of was a classic. I have just found the best way to deal with these people is make them feel small.

But was nice to see those guys sort out the YOBS

·
Registered
864 Posts
hey Lee you have just turned in to Al Murry in my head when i read your post

True tho when you go out for a beer an a saturday night and you get all these pissed up dicks trying it on who enjoys that ? Being a big lad i have had my fare share of drunks trying to fight, My all time fav was a guy who walked in to the local kabab house where i had just go my beer munchie food and he came up to me and said "im going to nick you kebab" my reply "was no your not" he said "yeah i am im going to nick your kebab" i turned to him "oh no your not coz i've got a burger" he looked so confused he just walked of was a classic. I have just found the best way to deal with these people is make them feel small.

But was nice to see those guys sort out the YOBS
Errm yup... I think Lee was trying t say.. "Kind sir would you care to leave my fine tavern.................... before i knock you the **** out you scrote!" :rolling:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
I owned 3 pubs beforw the dreaded divorce from the ex Swamp-Donkey, one was a sports bar in Reigate, Surrey. I had toe to toes on at least 10 occassions. One was so funny because i grabbed a lad by his nose & led him from the pub, on the way out he stumbled & fell over my foot...guess what, i only forgot to let go of his Bugle, there was a strange cracking sound & lots of Claret.......Shame really ;) ;) ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts