Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

I'm a 40 year old forum virgin.:rolling:

Just thought I'd say hello and I'm pleased I've become a member as I'm getting a Nelli this week...if I can make up my mind which bleedin colour to have.
So any advice would be wellcome.
I've heard they shed there paint, so does it really matter?
The test ride was so gooood, that after testing other tasty rides...I went out on it again!! :doh:
Selling my Vrod to get it, so I'm serious!!

Cheers, Shane

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Welcome to the forum m8

Thats a serious change of bike:ele:

Is she an LE RS or tre? and it has to be green/silver but the red is nice so is the black/silver oh and the yellow:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Ahoy there me hearty, welcome aboard. Ahhhhrrrrgggghhhhh:rolling:

Only the green panels will shed their paint but you might be lucky enough to have one that has perhaps been lucky enough to have been primed properly at the factory so it'll be fi ..... what the hell am I on about .... It will shed it's paint if it's a new one;)

Al;)

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a 900 TRE, standard affair.
It's the sound that engine makes that's suckered me in. :D
Even with butt...sorry ear plugs in I could still hear the voice of an angel beaconing me from between the fairing panels to spanker her harder HARDER until...I got back to the dealer. Damn fine engine. :p

Still a big leap from my Vrod, she's NEVER let me down. it's just a time for pasture new:cool:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome - you're going from very good looking bike to an even better looking bike! You'll never tire of opening the garage door.

As for the colour - a man of your obviously exceptional taste shouldn't need to ask!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Welcome indeed.
Every one knows the Green are the best looking and fastest, but the Black is more exclusive and the Yellow, well thats the most rare of all. Red are fab as well, happy riding and posting here too, cheers Steve.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
where are you in Oxon,i'm down in didcot.

You're gonna love the Tornado,i've had mine for 7 months and i still cant get enough of it!:clap: :D :D

check out this thread,silverstone's only up the road from here.

http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5492

welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
welcome bud. Can't go wrong with green and silver,:clap: Can't be many left now:bawl:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hay Hoo!

Hey...I'm in Brize Norton!

I aint seen a Nelli EVER on the road, only on youtube...giving it some :spank: he was too.

Didcot? I've been there loads chap :hiya:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Silverstone!

Hey.
I'm getting my Nelli from Silverstone! Forza Italia. Chap called Martin. Nice bloke too. Very helpfull.:jig:

Made my mind up today! Getting a red standard 900 tornado £6250. Don't need the extra's of an RS. Can't say it's faster than my 1250 Vrod tho, but totally different. :)
I've reached a cross roads at 40 and I'm taking a different route now. Had a Firestorm years ago and a Tiger 900, so I know where I've been, and going. :confused:

My poor ol'Vrods off to the shop after 2 years of faithfull service, and crowd pulling. Its a VRSCX "google" it. Its one of a kind.:bawl:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey there Mr Klinkerstinker a very warm welcome to the forum of socially inept (erm! sorry that's just me):rolling: but anyway your going to love tornado to bit's especially when it's in the glorious colours of
GREEN + SILVER:D

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hiya mate welcome to the forum and congrats on the new nelli you lucky lucky man :clap:

I promise, you will not be dissapointed:ele:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey. Cheers chap.

Can't wait!:jig:
Hey there Mr stinker:rolling: I noticed that in your excitement upon ordering your new tronado you must have got a bit confused and ordered a RED one:doh: instead of a GREEN + SILVER one, now under the circumstances this perfectly understandable and I'm sure you'll be eternally greatful to me for pointing this error out to you:rolling:;)
All the breast kenny:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Welcome K.S. and commiserations on your choice of colour....................wonder why they only made the Limited Edition in Green and Silver :clap:

Oh well, the damage is done now but I'll bet you enjoy it all the same :ele: :bow: :ele:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Red-bull?

Hey...
I was told Red is THE colour for Italian bikes, not that green colour that tries to come off...as it really longs to be red:rolling:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep.
I do belive my error was down to cost:eek: , and the fact that for an extra £350 I could have a "interestingly green" bike:rolling: , and for an extra £1000 I could have an RS:eek: , not worth the outlay in my case. I'm sure I'm gunna stuff it in the nearest hedge...strait off the showroom floor after riding Harley for the past 5 years.:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts