Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I will be coming into town from Southern California July 12-21, what are the "must see" bike shops (Benelli and Triumph)?

Any other travel tips or less touristy local sights and restaraunt recommendations would be much appreciated, especially if there just happens to be a good pub or bike shop on the way!

Pauleee

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
The wife and I will be coming into town from Southern California July 12-21, what are the "must see" bike shops (Benelli and Triumph)?

Any other travel tips or less touristy local sights and restaraunt recommendations would be much appreciated, especially if there just happens to be a good pub or bike shop on the way!

Pauleee
Hi buddy,
If you are visiting Birmingham then Pure Triumph have just opened a Brand New Triumph showroom (Sorry guys my last bike was a Daytona 955i) (Awesome bike tho.:D ), if you are in the area let me know and I'll happily show you around there if I'm free that day. ( Sorry guys I even still go on Triumph RAT rides !:doh: On my Tornado !) I'm still fairly new to Benelli's & my nearest dealer is DK bikes, but I've not dealt with them, especially as I've had such good service from KJM in Wigan. :bow:

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Let me know if you are meeting up I might join you! I am an ex trumpet owner as well - 955 speed trip so will feel no shame in drooling over triumphs :D

Col

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are AWESOME!
Just a few hours after posting, I
woke up this morning to find that we have a bike shop, a cafe and a motorcycle museum to see!

Much appreciated.

Pauleee

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Visit

You guys are AWESOME!
Just a few hours after posting, I
woke up this morning to find that we have a bike shop, a cafe and a motorcycle museum to see!

Much appreciated.

Pauleee

No Problem, just give me a shout when you are due into Birmingham and I'll see what I can do and maybe post another thread to see if anyone else wants to meet up, do you know what days you expect to be in Birmingham ?

Rob :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Planning on Birmingham the 18th-21st depending how the business part of my trip goes. I'll know more in the next day or so and will have laptop with me to stay in touch during the trip. Thanks again.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts