Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Visiting Our Importer Tuesday and hoping to meet the new Chief "Max"(Italian as well) in charge of our brand who appears to be quite enthusiastic of our passion and involvement in shouting out Benelli . Going to be popping in to borrow some things (mmm that truck of mine could hold a few crated bikes on it ;) ) . I'm intending to get a list of current dealers to do a trip to all so after Silverstone this could be something in the pipeline a ride to all wherever they are 2010 and i put this on hold for this year.

Look forward to seeing some of you guys next at mine , again at Silverstone and hopefully at Colin's proposed Xmas Bash - Benelli's Really Do Get under your skin and you become more involved than any other make .

safe Riding fellow Benelli Boys

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i have had dealings with massimoto the new boss and he is well into the brand and seems only to willing to try and help out ,i called yesterday for an update and he answered on the sales line .lets hope this is the way things are heading .

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Al i just corrected this and i suppose for the record its what a female benelli owner would be ? :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Have a word for me with Max

Angus - when you see Max ask him why MotoGB won't repace perished accelerator cable rubbers, perished gearshift rubber boot, hooked drive sproket and why after 3wks I'm still waiting for confirmation that a faulty mode switch and indicator toggle will be covered!
I've just had to fork out £500 for my 1130 to be serviced after it dropped all it's oil over my rear tyre at Hartside so not a happy benelie owner at present.

1130 for sale at £7,000 if anyones interested? Only 3000 on clocks and just serviced with new tyres

1 - 9 of 9 Posts