Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gas Rectangle Font Auto part Cylinder

Hello and good day guys,

My ECU kinda damaged. It cant make the fuel pump working. Is there anyone who can help me to find the parts or any advice on repairing it? Please provide to me your price for new and used one including postage to Malaysia.

My bike details:

Benelli TNT 899
Walbro ECU
Year 2013

Thank you very much

·
Registered
976 Posts
where can i find ecu tnt 899
You say the fuel pump is not working. Do the clocks sweep on ignition , does it crank over on the starter ? Have you got a spark at the plugs ? Have you checked the fuel pump with a separate power source. It could be just the pump failed or blocked filter. There are lots of things you need to check before you need a new ECU. Lots of info on the forum and how others found the problem and cured it .

·
Super Moderator
7,827 Posts
Pete, you are responding to the original post that's over 5 years old. Think he may have it sorted by now. ;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Pete, you are responding to the original post that's over 5 years old. Think he may have it sorted by now. ;)
something wrong with the system then, why is it suddenly appearing with a new message. Rick responded as well and made it live again , after all these years. he responded 15 hrs earlier .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts