Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WANTED all 4 CF air scoops/ducts for LE

as the title says I would need all 4 CF air scoops/ ducts for the LE, I was just too late to bid for Borat's ones on EBay...:bawl:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi.. I have another set, but have promised them to another member :doh: . If that does not happen I will let you know. Thats bad luck missing out on 2 sets! Are these required to fit to an LE or standard Tre/RS?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Aquilla, that blue and silver LE of yours is absolutely stunning mate. Any chance you could post some hi res pictures of it as I'd love to get them copied and stuck into a nice frame to hang on my wall;)

Al:D

·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aquilla, that blue and silver LE of yours is absolutely stunning mate. Any chance you could post some hi res pictures of it as I'd love to get them copied and stuck into a nice frame to hang on my wall;)

Al:D
I was never taking good pictures of any of my stuff. Shoud start soon, looking for a decent camera.
The bike got already a new dressing, bear with me a bit and will show it to you shortly. The blue was indeed bringing a fresh air, so I stood with silver and blue but changed it a bit.
Now waiting to see if Borat is willing to sell me these carbon parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts