Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is in contact or can get hold of the recently elusive BBA please could they do so by the "short and curlies" ... and get hime to pm me or call as he has my mobile no.

I'm trying to set up to buy some parts off BBA for my1130 track bike project but we seem to be missing one another

Cheers Nigel

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Nigel, not heard from Al for some time, but I'll send him a txt to see if he replies

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I can't get hold of him either.. He does use a Blackberry so might not be able to see the screen or any of his contact numbers as the screen goes 'pop' on them, apparently..

Or...

Maybe he's been abducted by aliens and at this very moment being P R O B E D.... :rolling:

·
Registered
885 Posts
same here, I've been trying to call/txt him for months and to no avail! (she must be good;) ) maybe at christmas break from college he may make an appearance on here

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please find BBA - has he been abducted by aliens?

I would be eternaly greatfull if anyone can get in contact with BBA to get him to get in contact with me.

OR get his tank and wheels off him and then get hold of me.... I want to get the bike built over x'mas/New year break and then off to painting, but acnt unless I have the tank & wheels.

Cheers Nigel ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts