Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a week its been , just when lisa had to take the jeep as her car was needing repairing my RS was pressed into service and in last week i had a 2" nail go in my near new back :( . then i discovered a coilstick go faulty but due to good fortune Colins come through with that but also i found that the small upper fairing triangle on the right side has gone missing (think the plastic fractured as the screw was still there ) and to cap it all the heel guard on the chain side has gone as i think as they do if you press on them close to the chain they can be broken off easily.

so i'm doing my grovelling bit now and say if anyone knows where a breaker has had these parts give us a shout or i feel i'll order from MotoGB spares department. :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Angus, sorry to hear about your tough week, I recently had the nearside heel thingy break and posted a similar thread, Johnyrotting very kindly said he had a replacement , but I didnt want to bug him until he got back home. Your need is greater than mine though, as mines only cracked at the moment, good luck in getting one, Steve.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cheers Steve - Hey Rob i did try a longer title but ran out of letters allowed :eek:

have to say its usually the most reliable bike on the forum and hasnt had a fault until now - could be avoided tho by

making the kids walk to school instead of letting the missus have my jeep and my bike wouldnt of suffered a Tsunami ride to work and surefire coilstick woe

tell work to clear the huge F** off nails on the area outside the warehouse entrance

Ask Benelli to use bloody decent plastic and not some poor mix of ABS components

and again tell Benelli to use top quality Carbon on Heel Plates

Ah released my vented disgust at a week that made me miss the RTTW:bawl:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Yup, my chain-side heel plate has gone as well.:bawl: I posted an appeal a little while back, but no response.:doh:
Maybe a group buy will elicit some sort of discount from Motgb? Was that a flying pig I saw just then?:rolling:

Cheers
Ian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts