Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED: Tornado LE. I'm going to make THE track bike from it.
Please if you have one and are willing to sell it, or know where to find one, let me know.

W: Pekka

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Pekka, 'Johnyrottin' was selling his 'mint' LE as he is moving back to the States later this year and rather that ship it over he has lined up another one over there. :bow:

Why don't you drop him a PM

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Pekka, 'Johnyrottin' was selling his 'mint' LE as he is moving back to the States later this year and rather that ship it over he has lined up another one over there. :bow:

Why don't you drop him a PM
I will do it. thanks you Oracle.

W: Pekka, who does not know what he is doing (again).

·
224 Posts
WANTED: Tornado LE. I'm going to make THE track bike from it.
Please if you have one and are willing to sell it, or know where to find one, let me know.

W: Pekka
If you are wanting to make a track bike, Id recommend you shop for a good used LE....this would save you some money, and since you would be customizing the bike anyway, why buy a new bike just to change it and lower its value as an LE in new condition????

There have been a few low mileage used LE on Ebay the past few years out of the UK and/or from Europe....

Good luck with your search....

:bow:

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Shoot me now, but just bought a Sport.
Now why would I want to do that. Flying and motorcycles go together.
Once it's in your blood it's hard to get out.
How come the sport. Just curious.
Paul

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
I'm still curious but on another point but more to the topic.

How different is the 1130 to the 900 engine. (and don't say cc's). Are they the same engine with a bigger cylinder and modded head?
Weight difference?
How well would a 1130 engine fit in the LE frame for the track.

Paul

·
Registered
254 Posts
Funny you should mention the fit. Seriously considering putting in Robby Moto cams and putting the Sport engine in the LE. Outside dimensions are the same. 1130 is just a long stroke version of the 900. I have a carbon kit for the sport, otherwise it would be in the process already. I gave up my BMW for the sport. I think I was drunk when I made that decision.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts