Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen , If anyone has any idea if these are lying on a breakers parts area or if they know of a crashed tornado that may have these i'm looking for the right side of this little inner fairing trim, i would also have the side shown in the picture as you can see its currently cracking around the mounting point. Not in any big rush but thought i'd ask .

Many thanks for any help on this :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: . if no joy i'll be contacting the Spares department of the importer but i'm paitent :rolleyes:

Thanks again

Angle Mc Dangle

Inner Trim picture

·
Registered
55 Posts
Or

Or you could glue a washer on to the hole to repair it!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
hi Angus i do a lot of repairs like yours and use a 2pack plastic repair kit from wayside adhesives .It repairs it like new can be formed and drilled oh and it sets in 60 seconds .

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen , If anyone has any idea if these are lying on a breakers parts area or if they know of a crashed tornado that may have these i'm looking for the right side of this little inner fairing trim, i would also have the side shown in the picture as you can see its currently cracking around the mounting point. Not in any big rush but thought i'd ask .

Many thanks for any help on this :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: . if no joy i'll be contacting the Spares department of the importer but i'm paitent :rolleyes:

Thanks again

Angle Mc Dangle

Inner Trim picture
I may well have these lying around.....i`ll look tomorrow and send you a PM

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I think that it will be this stuff that Ferret is referring to Errol

·
5,934 Posts
Is it similar to Dynagrip 49408?
It stinks as you mix it.
It's cream coloured.
It sets in about 2 minutes, and fully cured in 24 hrs.
You can file it once set.

(I used it to repair the base of my mirror. Yet to see how successful that was.)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mine's exactly the same - although think its the LHS one. It still feels very strong through - almost if its designed that way! :doh: :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Why don't you throw that old plastic stuff in the bin and get yourselves a set in nice carbon.

These can be supplied as a pair for less than £50 delivered. :clap: Probably costs less than replacing the plastic parts with Benelli original items anyway :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts