Benelli Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dictionary preferably english but spelling so bad any language will do as you all seem to understand me any way :doh:

·
Registered
71 Posts
What is wrong with this forum?
I frequent from time to time and have found some very useful knowledge, so thank you to those who have provided me and also others with useful information.
I have also found a lot of bitching, backstabbing and general negative vibe on this forum.
I have been on the receiving end of it myself in months gone by.
What exactly is your issues robfm with Richard? you have made several posts today slagging this man off directly - ok so he has several Benelli's, so what? why don't you join him and buy a few LE Model bikes?
There have been several other posts recently from various on the forum having issues with other members.. why dont you all be grown up and if you have issues pm each other?
I saw a post last week which was by pony saying there are members on this forum that own a Benelli that "we" would like to see the back of! If you have issues with members, why dont you pm them or email them? at least back up your words with these members that you and your friends have issues with.
I will probably be castigated now by the old school members or the Benelli Forum Clique but I just feel that this forum has over the last while - I have been on and off this forum for 3 yrs - developed a little into a random chat room which sometimes gets out of hand.
I do not wish to offend anyone with this post, I believe in openess and honesty and just wish others felt the same. Peace to all. Good night.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What is wrong with this forum?
I frequent from time to time and have found some very useful knowledge, so thank you to those who have provided me and also others with useful information.
I have also found a lot of bitching, backstabbing and general negative vibe on this forum.
I have been on the receiving end of it myself in months gone by.
What exactly is your issues robfm with Richard? you have made several posts today slagging this man off directly - ok so he has several Benelli's, so what? why don't you join him and buy a few LE Model bikes?
There have been several other posts recently from various on the forum having issues with other members.. why dont you all be grown up and if you have issues pm each other?
I saw a post last week which was by pony saying there are members on this forum that own a Benelli that "we" would like to see the back of! If you have issues with members, why dont you pm them or email them? at least back up your words with these members that you and your friends have issues with.
I will probably be castigated now by the old school members or the Benelli Forum Clique but I just feel that this forum has over the last while - I have been on and off this forum for 3 yrs - developed a little into a random chat room which sometimes gets out of hand.
I do not wish to offend anyone with this post, I believe in openess and honesty and just wish others felt the same. Peace to all. Good night.
I agree with you, TNT.
I very rarely come on now for that very reason. A bit of banter is one thing but outright bitchiness is another.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I actually post on this one as it isn't that bitchy - that or I am to thick skinned or stupid to notice

If you think this one is bad you should try the Bath Rugby Ere forum and before anyone asks, Yes I am from Bath so I have every right to support them. (ohh that sounded a bit defensive but....:doh: .....)

I think it would be a bit boring with out the odd Spat and serious Piss Take

If you are concerned about posting don't be, just post. Generally this board is pretty inoffensive especially if you are.

Me - well my post are so boring no one bothers to reply to them !!! and waht the F&&k am I doing writing this at 1.20 in the morning and I haven't even had a drink. :mad:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Matey, we'd all like to wrapped up in cotton wool (mmmmm, that actually sounds interesting ! :eek: ) but I live in the real world with real people, some who get on with each other, some that don't and I like a bit of banter and I rarely find anything offensive on this forum, although agree some things are best left at home ! ;) If someone's offended by me then they only have to say, although the best recipes are to take things with a pinch of salt and it would probably go straight over my head anyway, I am actually a "Troll" from the planet Ork who came here looking for my friend Mork, but still haven't found him ! :D So I waste my time on here extracting the urine and basically having a "jolly good time" ! And have to agree with Lost Soul that this forum is quite tame. I have been lucky to have met a fair few of the guys from here and they are all "pucker", and hopefully I'll meet a few more, and ok, quite a few folk will find me annoying (ask my wife the poor lass !) but I am who I am, a NEMESIS ! :rolleyes:

As regards you having been on here for 3 years, you must be quite shy as your registration date is October 2008 (and 26 posts !), so obviously you must have been "stalking in the shadows" for the other two years, now that is worrying ! ;)

p.s. You will also notice that I extract the urine out of pretty much anyone, it's just that some folk deserve it more than others and if you visited this forum as often as you reckon, you'd understand why !

:D

:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
574 Posts
Lost Soul - I thought I was odd spending so much time looking through the forum but 1.20am looking through the classified - enough said.

Having played rugby up till last yr (now 46) at a reasonable level I can sympathis with you over Bath (not). witht eh state of the Englan team and my "local side" Leeds being at the bottom of the premiership I watch the local rugby when allowed out to play.

Pls shoot me when I start to take an interest in Soccer.

Regarding our beloved forum ... I think that the bitchyness/banter between Richardm and Angus/Colin/etc... is fundamentaly light harted and in general has been resolved. I know from experience with work that most people come acrross harsher through email than on the telephone or face-face. I doubt RichardM is bothered in the slightest and would probably be the 1st at the bar if/when we all meet up at a future Benelli gathering.

I know from my many yrs in Rugby that if you cant take the piss out of you mates and laugh at whats thrown back that even the best palyers didnt last. It was all part of the crac.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
For my part, anything I have said in the past has either been light hearted banter or me expressing my own opinion on things that have gone on, as I am quite entitled to do. In terms of things said between me and Richard, there are 2 sides to it - firstly he makes not secret of the fact he is loaded.. quite the opposite, so I think the loadsamoney banter is just that - lighthearted banter. The second thing is that I have been honest with Richard that I think some of the things he did in his early days on the forum were underhand and devious. I have not skirted the issue and to be fair he seems to now have a more honest approach to things so I don't think there is any problem as far as I am concerned. I make no apologies for speaking my mind, but If anyone has taken anything I have said as bullying then it was not my intention and if it makes you feel any better having seen way things have been going recently on the forum I am personally going to steer clear of posting anything which could be misconstrued as I would rather that then be labelled a bully or part of a "clique". I post a lot on the forum and have made a lot of friends on here. If that makes me part of a clique then I am not sure what I can do about that? I am sure anyone who has met me in person would back me up when I say that I am not the bullying type!

In all honesty forums are delicate environments where often minor spats and banter can be taken out of context and get blown out of proportion to ruin the atmosphere. I am sure if everyone were to meet up even the people who have not got on in the past would bury the hatchet over a common love of the main reason we are all here.

Cheers

Col

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I have just had to delete my first reply as i can no doubt guess it would not of been taken kindly , i am in no way a bully and all that know me would see i wear my heart on my sleeve and have had certain things happen that would have any saint spitting feathers so for that reason dont think i will be here as often but I am still working behind the scenes on things such as Calender help from those responsible for our bikes import plus in discussion with Silverstone to make 2010 bigger and better , Think any comments seeing as so infrequent by TNT sunshine and fluffy are ridiculous and wont hold back on that as they only want to come on in their negative moment times and if they think thats going to warm them towards others they are sadly mistaken - make an effort and be more involved(xmas do,Scots trip ?) it helps get Benelli's a more bigger voice . for my part i'm always up for olive branch moments as long as others can do likewise without swapping theirs for a nettle bush :D . Love to All who are my friends and look forward to 2010 with Benelli's being main talking point !!!:clap:​

·
Registered
71 Posts
For my part, anything I have said in the past has either been light hearted banter or me expressing my own opinion on things that have gone on, as I am quite entitled to do. In terms of things said between me and Richard, there are 2 sides to it - firstly he makes not secret of the fact he is loaded.. quite the opposite, so I think the loadsamoney banter is just that - lighthearted banter. The second thing is that I have been honest with Richard that I think some of the things he did in his early days on the forum were underhand and devious. I have not skirted the issue and to be fair he seems to now have a more honest approach to things so I don't think there is any problem as far as I am concerned. I make no apologies for speaking my mind, but If anyone has taken anything I have said as bullying then it was not my intention and if it makes you feel any better having seen way things have been going recently on the forum I am personally going to steer clear of posting anything which could be misconstrued as I would rather that then be labelled a bully or part of a "clique". I post a lot on the forum and have made a lot of friends on here. If that makes me part of a clique then I am not sure what I can do about that? I am sure anyone who has met me in person would back me up when I say that I am not the bullying type!

In all honesty forums are delicate environments where often minor spats and banter can be taken out of context and get blown out of proportion to ruin the atmosphere. I am sure if everyone were to meet up even the people who have not got on in the past would bury the hatchet over a common love of the main reason we are all here.

Cheers

Col
Hello Colin
Please understand as mentioned in my earlier thread I did not wish to offend anyone. You sound like a true gent and maybe one day we shall chat at a benelli meeting. Angledangle posted ten minutes ago with a thread and i quote telling me and anyone else that dare to complain against the "more regular members" to " go f u c k yourselves"
I see you have now deleted this thread. All I can say is i rest my case. It is a shame that there are not more members like yourself Colin.
Regards

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Yes I did write something but only directed towards you and your partner in crime that dont post except to say they dont like what they had read but it was not in my normal manner and that was because i was furious to see someone who only posts in at times when they feel their comments are heart felt is wrong and in a moment of madness wrote and came back to my senses- how many have not done that . re meeting well for my part i've held various events and all who came enjoyed and as i'm known a very kind gent who would do anything for everyone and i more than anyone can stand back and be proud to have so many that have enjoyed things that have taken place - have you ever attended any of these ? - I wont deny things in the past have affected me that has gone on and i'm a soft kind guy and for that reason take things to heart . maybe if you met me and saw things you would have a different opinion .
Right i'm off to save the world , fight crime and go drink some coffee !!:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes I did write something not in my normal manner and that was because i was furious to see someone who only posts in at times when they feel their comments are heart felt is wrong and in a moment of madness wrote and came back to my senses- how many have not done that . re meeting well for my part i've held various events and all who came enjoyed and as i'm known a very kind gent who would do anything for everyone and i more than anyone can stand back and be proud to have so many that have enjoyed things that have taken place - have you ever attended any of these ? - I wont deny things in the past have affected me that has gone on and i'm a soft kind guy and for that reason take things to heart . maybe if you met me and saw things you would have a different opinion .
Right i'm off to save the world , fight crime and go drink some coffee !!:)

Hello Angledangle
I understand, maybe we all look before we leap or have a bad morning- me regularly lol!
I see you do a lot and put on a big annual spread which is an honerable thing to do and salute you for that. Yes, maybe soon I will try to accept your kind invite and try to make one of the bbq so thank you :)
Regards

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
He who is without sin, Cast the first Stone,

Jesus saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and approached them. "What's going on here, anyway?" he asked.

"This woman was found committing adultery, and the law says we should stone her!" one of the crowd responded.

"Wait," yelled Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Suddenly, a stone was thrown from out of the sky, and knocked the woman on the side of her head.

"Aw, c'mon, Dad..." Jesus cried, "I'm trying to make a point here!"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Class Mr FM - are you a bomb disposal expert - I like your tactic in diffusing 'situations'

I am not going to get drawn in on any 'slanging or bitching' - all I know is that I have met or spoken with a good many of guys from this forum - some old, some young, some tall, some short ar$es, some bald, some with lots of hair and more to the point some really ugly mofo's :p and the one thing I can say about all the ones I have met - is that I would help them without hesitation and I know (or would like to think) they would do the same.
I have personally been the receiver of extreme kindness and help/assistance from numerous guys on here (I aint naming names-there are too many and I prob would forget someone)- to which if I didnt say thank you at the time for then I apologise and do so now (THANK YOU)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
:rolling: I hope no one ever thinks of me as a gentleman, I'd be gutted, I have my standards to think about ! ;)

Angus has done more things for this forum and the Benelli brand than you've squirted "baby batter" over your friends ! :p and I know he'll cuss me for saying this but he has a lot going on in his personal life at the moment, things that you're too far up your own arse to understand, so you might be better off crawling back under the stone you came from ! :clap:

p.s. If I'm not mistaken, I'm sure Richard will agree that he's big enough to stick up for himself, after all it's just cyber space banter ! :D

p.p.s. Have a nice day ! ;)

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Rob, you a gentleman.....bwwwhahaha...:rolling:

Ahhh, to be sure though, your'e one of the good guys of the world. And some of the emails and texts mate, keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i only asked for a dictionary !!

Due to being prized as a twat speller.

Lucky i dint say i wanted another LE :rolling:

anyway i am so pleased that this has been 1 of the most uplifting threads to read for a long time .

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.