Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay guys just have to say A BIG THANKS to you all for the warmest of welcomes and sound advice you have all given me in the short time i have been a member I had no idea there was so much love out there (in a manly kind of way) or that there are so many people who are so passionate about the BENELLI BRAND. Was i little unsure if i had made the right choice of bike. but now i am SURE. Hope to put some faces to names soon :bow:
Cheers
chris

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Whoaaaaaaa, settle down lad. You almost brought a tear to my eye for a moment there;)

You can be certain of something though Chris when you join this forum, we all look after one another here:bow: (Well, apart from Goose and Richard but I'm sure they'd get on like a house on fire if they ever met ... although you could place a fairly safe bet that they would be trying to lock one another in there whilst they poured petrol through the letter box:rolling: It makes for interesting posts I can tell ya:rolling: ).
Help is never far away when you need it though. Like the time Dynamo helped lift my bike off of me when I dropped it (again) and everyone else here helped take the piss outta me for it:D

Seriously though mate, you have undoubtedly joined the best forum that you could ever hope to find on the internet and what better way to become a member than by owning one of the best machines that you'll ever set eyes on:bow:

Al:D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hey Cotty not had a chance to say hello yet so "HELLO"! Why not get yourself to Angus's bash this saturday or better still to silverstone. You will be more than welcome and have a chance to meet some of the mentalists who make this forum great :rolling: Bobw is in the Wirral so maybe you could ride in together?

Col

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
another one gets the bug!

Hi there cotty63, haven't had time to welcome you yet so..... err Welcome to the fold mate!
I hope you have many happy miles on her (the bike that is) :clap:

P.S Al, you should do a forum version of simon bates "our tune" called "Our thread", I can hear the music from it everytime you write one of your softer threads (da dee da da da dee da da da daaa daaa daaa) :bawl: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al, you should do a forum version of simon bates "our tune" called "Our thread", I can hear the music from it everytime you write one of your softer threads (da dee da da da dee da da da daaa daaa daaa) :bawl: :rolling:
You know something J1C, I might just do that:D

Al;)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Were always happy to see another victim oops sorry:rolleyes: owner here at the greatest Benelli forum there is

If we cant help with a problem well just take the piss to give you something else to think about

And Al is it not about time you stop beating yourself up over your little off road excursion, I mean it was hardly a real crash. you were only going 5mph. Next time put a bit of effort into it and let me know so i can get the camera rolling:D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the Club Chris, i am having trouble keeping up with all the new members, these Benelli`s are becoming far too popular for my liking......i may have to buy a Bimota if this carries on :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi Chris, a posh scouser with a Benelli!!:D

I dont live too far away, just the other side of Warrington and I am going to Angus's bash this weekend if you want to ride together, in a manly way of course.
I'm also called Chris.

Spartacus..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts