Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up lads for those of you that like dominos pizza. If your store is selling a pizza called the Vegi Volcano (pizza of the week apparently) then stay the hell away from it. I bought one last night thinking it was called that because there would be loads of fresh veg piled on top of it. Nope. It looked nice when I opened the box but when I took a bite I realised why they put the word Volcano in there. It burned the friggin' mouth off me. Talk about spicy!!! I like spicy food so I quite enjoyed it, however I can't go out on the bike today because my arse is on fire this morning:rolling: I swear my ring must look like a half chewed blood orange:bawl: I'm in real pain, I mean proper pain. The kind of pain where you are half laughing and half crying at the same time. It's been like this since I woke up this morning and the weather's quite nice but I can't go out on the bike.
So stay away from the Vegi Volcano if you plan on going out on your bike the next day. Don't say I didn't warn you;)

Al:rolling:

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Hey Al, don't you know you should avoid any food with words like "volcano" or "flamethrower" or "afterburner" in the name :rolling:

A friend of mine from Louisiana said his mom used to make this chili they called "death chili" because she had to wear rubber gloves to chop the peppers or her hands would blister. And still, they ate it. :doh:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I swear my ring must look like a half chewed blood orange:bawl:
Al:rolling:
Thanks for putting that thought into my head Al, that's so sweet of you ! :doh:

:rolling:

Must admit one of my fav's is a Jalfrieze balti, oooooh, those Lovely Chillies ! Good if you wanna set fire to you're farts like a flame thrower.......... erm...... so I've been told ! :eek:

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had a Wetherspoons Vindaloo last week, I truly thought I was going to die.
And this is coming from a half Sri Lankan who whacks extra Chillis on pretty much everything !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts