Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dealing with the new importers Stoney Creek Motorcycles and must say the new owner Sinh is very proactive.:ele: I can honestly say my dealings so far have been very fast responses to emails very very friendly and helpfull:ele: . Have been told we can buy parts directly through them unlike stoney creek motorsports:clap: :clap: . its a pleasure to have some one that takes your warranty problems seriously and tries to fix them. Its even nicer when you realise that my claims came from the S/C Motorsports days before he took over the importership and shouldn,t really be his problems. Its a shame i live in Adelaide because i would definatly take my bikes to him and give him a chance at working on them. I will be buying my parts directly through him from now on:clap: . I advise/urge you fellas to give him ago he is very very helpfull and passionate about Benellis. I wish him the best of luck with the new business. Also blokes in Adelaide who own Benellis as you know we have no one (official benelli dealers) to sevice or do our warranty work or repairs. I went for a cruise up to Strathalbyn and called in to Garage Motorcycles and Met the Owner Mary and her chief Mechanic Steve absolutly lovely people they sell motorcycles and lots of accessories tyres Petrol etc. They also have a great outdoor eating area and have a cafateria in the shop as well. The place gets pretty busy on weekends with motorcylists calling in for a coffee and rest, great place to meet friendly bikers. Had a good long Chat with Mary and Steve and they are going to contact Sinh at S/C Motorcycles and arrange to do our service /warranty work for us they already have an Axone and Steve has some experiance with Benellis:D :D from what i have heard from other customers of theirs he is a very fanatical and fussy/ great mechanic so again fellas i urge you to give them ago as well or a least call in for a coffee and say hello Cheers

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well thats a turn up.

I am looking at getting rid of my CR who ever wants it. Looking for a 2009 model same replacement. Just cant seem to get an answer of who is taking over the Adelaide dealership. Well let it for a bit and see what happens.

:ele: :ele:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts