Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was looking at this the other day and was trying to work out what the hell that was.

The KLS sensor seams very bulky. The standard GP style sensor seams a much more neat way of doing it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AussieRS! Thanks for this excellent link.

Question: what is qcql.com? I had no idea motogp is this popular in China. I was surprised it went to Shanghai this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
china

I'm very surprised at the lack of general public awareness of the US gp and BSK riders in the USA, glad the lastest gp was so well received there :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: china

Me too. I did an interview with Wayne Rainy a couple of years ago, Eddie Lawson was there, too. Throughout the entire interview I was so starstruck that I couldn't even speak normally. However my assistants whom called themselves "riders" didn't even know who Rainy and Lawson were!!?!??

My next door neighbor who owns a Suzuki shop doesn't even know who Kevin Schwantz was!!! I even knew people who goes to SBK and AMA races every year at Laguna Seca showed up this year at the track not even knowing what MotoGP was!!!! This is fricking ridiculous!

Well I guess most Americans only care about things that's obtainable. Now that the MotoGP goes 4-stroke, which by a long shot one might call it a little closer to street legal production bikes (here in US)... perhaps that had a little to do with the rise of general public interest toward motoGP.

I have to say the US GP event must had been great for motocycle sales. 3 out of the 4 of us that went together to the US GP bought new bikes within a week after the event... and guess which one of the 3 bought a Benelli :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts