Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
thanks and hello to all

well i've done the aprilia forum and the honda sp1 forum so here goes i'm a new member again . Thanks to a welcome i'm here after wanting a tornado for a couple of years but didnt get away from the force of the mille.
I purchased my bike from a nice german woman after delivering my mille to its new owner in tunbridge wells.Tornado ownership has been off to a start of mixed fortune but i suppose being able to go past the importers frequently i feel my knowledge of spares will rise. Must say i do love the Benelli marque after back in the eighties owned a 254 which was a screamer !!!. Going to look for carbon items or after a brief Tre experience may upgrade for an RS so i can see carbon mornin noon an night !!. Thnx to all .

·
VIN#ten
136 Posts
:hiya: Welcome to the best and most necessary bikers' forum ever ;)

We have similar late history, from Mille to Tornado. My early experience is reported elsewhere on this forum, but I can tell you now, after 8k+ and some adjustments and mods she (1130) rocks :ele:. The chassis is superb (even compared to Mille) and the growl and grunt of the engine makes you try it just once more, and again, and again...:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Yep Tornado rocks !! highs and lows of day to day

Yep thnx and enjoying the tornado except after doing the cooling system bleeding have been at work in truck for the week with bike only going few miles home. Used it today to go to Stoke on trent (40 miles)to get part of my road legal buggy looked at(fantastic fun) and clocks flashed up H20 and red warning light came on,temp gauge not in the red and water topped up but was full. carried on and after coming home thrashed my tornado big style on a roads that i know well,no light came on the dash so i can now only presume that i have faulty clocks big style !!!. got to do something to sort them out as i was planning to go to Magny Cours for last WSB like i did last year on my SP1 honda. Looking at buying clocks or trying to see if aprilia.uk can offer help. here goes .....:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts