Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got smoke coming out of my ears.....I just phoned Wembley Stadium to find out when their Box Office is open so i can go there & buy 2 tickets for Englands game against Belarus. I was told that the Box office doesn`t accept cash :confused: :confused: I got very angry to say the least. I asked the man why i couldn`t go to the Stadium that my tax helped to pay for (which is not only built in a shit hole but also in the only borough in the UK where people born outside the UK outnumber those born here!!!) with the legal tender of this country & purchase ticket to watch my national sport being played by my national team, he stuttered a bit & said that was the way it was. I ended up paying for them by card for which they added a admin charge :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: you can imagine i was a bit peeved & not very polite on the phone, lets hope they use my call for training purposes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
They get you all ways dont they

Cash is useless these days

If I get cash I need to bank, the bank charges me a fortune for depositing it

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I quite agree mate, What I'm Pissed off about is the fact I pay for ESPN Sports through Virgin, I can watch Sky Sports down the pub (Even better;) ) but if I want to watch this Saturdays ENGLAND match not only have I got to pay between £5 to £12, But I've got to watch it on my PC ! And there will be no replays anywhere ! How F*cking Dare They ! What mindless Arsehole thought that one up ! It's all money these days and B*llocks to the fans !

It's past a joke, watching ENGLAND should be free on any channel !

Friggin' Muppets !

Oh well, that's just the start of my rant ! I've emailed everyone and anyone I know to complain !

Now I might just get off my :soapbox: !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
5,934 Posts
.. I ended up paying for them by card for which they added a admin charge :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: you can imagine i was a bit peeved & not very polite on the phone, lets hope they use my call for training purposes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
VirginBlue, here in Oz, play the same game. The tickets are cheapest on the net, but the only way to pay is by credit card, to which they add a surcharge!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Surely not an admin charge for using a bank debit card? I've heard of it for credit cards but surely not a debit card?

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts