Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Why would anyone want to waste both their time and money watching 22 overpaid lumps of lard running up and down a football field?
Pimping around in their tiny shorts showing their well-muscled thighs and cute firm buttocks.
It's beyond me :rolling:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Why would anyone want to waste both their time and money watching 22 overpaid lumps of lard running up and down a football field?
Pimping around in their tiny shorts showing their well-muscled thighs and cute firm buttocks.
It's beyond me :rolling:
Roly can you find us a ***** to play with on the forum.......or do you prefer to be the only gay in the village....:rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Roly can you find us a ***** to play with on the forum.......or do you prefer to be the only gay in the village....:rolling: :rolling:
There are some 4700 members.
Statistically 10% of adult males are gay.
I wouldn't have thought that I was the ONLY one.
Where are the other 469? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh well, it was a Shite result thanks to Fergie only fielding kids :rolleyes: ~ No Rooney, Ronaldo, Carrick, Giggs Or Van De Sar ! So a poor showing really, But what the heck, we had an Awesome day and Wembley:bow: is a wicked Stadium ! Just got to see ENGLAND play there now and I can cross another thing off my "Things To Do" list ! :clap:

Not happy at paying £3.50 for a pint of Beer Or £4.50 for a bloody Chicken Balti Pie ! (good old English Pie what ! :rolleyes: )

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
oh well, it was a Shite result thanks to Fergie only fielding kids :rolleyes: ~ No Rooney, Ronaldo, Carrick, Giggs Or Van De Sar ! So a poor showing really, But what the heck, we had an Awesome day and Wembley:bow: is a wicked Stadium ! Just got to see ENGLAND play there now and I can cross another thing off my "Things To Do" list ! :clap:

Not happy at paying £3.50 for a pint of Beer Or £4.50 for a bloody Chicken Balti Pie ! (good old English Pie what ! :rolleyes: )

:D
Personally I thought it was a cracking result!:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
ahaaaa, so living in Hampshire you can't be an Everton fan (can you ????:( ) so my guess would be a Chelsea fan ! ;)

I guess we've got to let someone else win something ! :D
(he's say hoping he hasn't put a curse on things !:doh: )

:rolling:
Not at all, family are from the County of the White Rose and my team are the most hated (I call it jealousy) in the country - despite being in the third tier of English football (well until next season, hopefully) we still get premiership clubs singing about how much they hate us!

We were Dirty, and we love it just the way we are!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Bloody hell Andy .... where the hell have you been mate?
Glad to see you back buddy;)

Al:D
Hi Al, I still lurk from time to time, just not enjoying the bike anymore - really getting hacked off with it playing up all the time and am just about to get it sorted, then trade it for something more reliable!

Yes it might be Japanese, but at least I can also buy my new one at trade prices (whatever I decide to buy!)

Hope you are okay and you have sorted yourself out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts