1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
40 Posts
Impressive! Does that beat Errol's mileage or is it a close second? Who maintains it?
When my standard Tre died an untimely death in 2018, it had just under 15K miles on the clock.
But now there's a replacement, so watch this space :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
27k miles on my 900..well some it anyway....

Reactions: tonydoc

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Impressive! Does that beat Errol's mileage or is it a close second? Who maintains it?
When my standard Tre died an untimely death in 2018, it had just under 15K miles on the clock.
No Errol must be pushing 100, 000 kilometres by now.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
What is the question ?
Do you want similar shots of clocks, from every ones bike , with may be an age and miles covered so far.

On my signature it says what I’ve done to the bike and from when. Taking a pic is just proof. Nearly all of the 900 tornado’s were made in 03/04. It’s just cool to see what everyone’s bike has covered. Getting thin on the ground now. Got to keep these old girls going.👍👍🙌.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome bud🙌🙌🙌. I always get a look of shock when I tell someone the miles I’ve done. It should really be about 70 + K miles now, but due to unforeseen problems. Work and otherwise the bike stayed in the garage. Putting in some good miles lately. Just under 500 (Sunday)the other weekend. 200 last weekend(Sunday) same again until October.👍

Reactions: R Powell and ianh

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Small stuff oil /air filter , coil sticks, spark plugs, brake pads . Replacement led lights . New radiator clutch cable. Brake reservoirs, Battery. Me. Big stuff Bennett’s.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is the question ?
Do you want similar shots of clocks, from every ones bike , with may be an age and miles covered so far ?
yes bud, just for comparison 👍.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts