Benelli Forum banner

What Do you Drive

What do you Drive

3K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  KurtP 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, I picked up my new 4 wheled steed last Friday and it got me thinking,

'What Does Everyone Else Use Here As An Alternate Mode Of Transport?'

So come on, 'fess up, what else do ue when it's raining and cold and Icy?

I got me one of these, nothing special, nothing too fast, but in 1.7 turbo diesel form I am going to be able to get up to 65 miles to the gallon (European gallon that is).

I'm looking forward to getting 700 miles to a tank - especially when it will only cost £45 to fill up!

Andy

#2 ·
C'mon Andy, what a boring bloody thead this is on a Bike Forum :doh:

However, if you want me to get into the spirit of things........I have a few cars that I keep for 'special' days, but here are some pics of the other ones I use on a daily basis :rolling:

#12 ·
What the hell is going on with cars being on the forum!!!! :doh:

Oh by the way I have a new shape Honda Civic lowered with switchable sports suspension and 18" wheels. I also have a Mazda MX5 to play with (Sharons) and I have to say it's a real hoot to drive, goes round corners like a mad thing and you can even get the rear end fishtailing without too much effort. :ele:

#13 ·
I know the mx5 can fish tail and drift - but its controlling it that was the problem for a prick about 6 weeks ago !

me and 2 mates were out riding in derbyshire and approaching a lovely inclined sweeping right hander then into a sweeping left - then in the opposite direction came the mx5 drifting then fishtailed then came right accross in front of me about 20meters away through a hedge and landed in a farmers field !

If we had been about 3 - 5 seconds faster then at least one of us would have been wiped out ! :ele:

Bloody MX5's !! :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.