Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This works well on the Ducati forum, so what have you been up to today?

I've given the garage a good clean out, and put up new LED lighting, from the gloomy dullness it's now finally properly lit! Happy days!

What did you do today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
5,815 Posts
Not exactly just today. I've been at it since the end of March. Gutting the room, repairing water damage, setting it up for a permanent cure, then refurbishing it.
But today another milestone - the vanity gets connected to the sewer.
201507051244.East.Ensuite.JPG
Meanwhile Nell sits waiting for it's leaking valve to get lapped in :mad:
And Tax's broken engine waits to be rebuilt.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a surprise Additional PPI refund, that is going right into the house deposit fund!

Sent from my brain using fingers

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Went from reschensee to Bregenz, and took the Silvretta hochpasse back 😀
30-38 degr celsius and Nelli performed petfect :clap:
Some transport and in traffic, never over 3/4 on the temp, that said - Alex put some magic coolant on and mapped the fans for warm conditions :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Decided to take a nostalgia trip and got a KFC zinger tower burger on the way home. Bleugh, don't remember them being that bad.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Expecting a delivery from Germany today (Ducati fuel pump) and picking up some oil for benelli service. Was going to take it to Forza Italia but they are booked until the middle of next month!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I took a look at my brother's old Morini 3 1/2. It hasn't run for eight years. The carbs were so gummed up I had to free the slides up with a screw driver. Nonetheless it started second kick and I should be able to get it MOT ready this weekend. Result.

·
Banned
5,699 Posts
Assisted in repairing an Aprillia super cup 125 after an off at Rockingham hopefully the 14yr old rider will bag some more trophies at the weekend

Reactions: Philoldsmob

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lovely jolly out to Oakley Bike Club this evening on the TRE. Using a few more revs now, the bike is just feeling better and better. First service at the weekend, will be able to take it to 9000 after that :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
My Viewfinder.

Loaded up the plein air gear and went off looking for a view to paint.
My Viewfinder.jpg

This is what I came back with :).
Pochade 02-08-15.jpg

·
Registered
585 Posts
I encouraged my friend to take his Kawasaki kh 250 for an Mot today and it passed! He was supposed to take it for its Mot yesterday but made a weak excuse why he did not go. I helped him set the carbs and sort some electrical issues at the weekend, the bike has been off the road for the best part of 5 years. All that riding missed there should be a law against it!

1 - 20 of 327 Posts