Benelli Forum banner

321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Today I've mostly been looking around the garage checking tyre pressures on the bikes and cursing at the fact were on an open ended lockdown ... Again ! ..
I'd rather die riding a bike than of boredom !!
It does not apply to "mobil",s apparently , loads of them up and down the Wye Valley, Monmouth to Chepstow, so out of Wales into England and back into Wales.
lycra , polystyrene hats , fingerless gloves, all the gear and no idea !
Local healthy exercise ? one muppet turned up in Gloucester, little ride out from Caerphilly.
Talk about taking the piss.
No wonder we have a problem, is it ? .

·
Registered
828 Posts
Went out for a sneaky hour around the lanes... Purely to test out the new suspension. And pick up the shopping ... milk .
Went out for a sneaky hour around the lanes... Purely to test out the new suspension. And pick up the shopping ... milk .
Did the milk under the seat affect the handling, must have been a real small bottle.
Can let you have a full set of givi panniers, if you really want to do the weekly shop .

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Did the milk under the seat affect the handling, must have been a real small bottle.
Can let you have a full set of givi panniers, if you really want to do the weekly shop .
No adverse affects were created carrying the milk back under the seat ... :ROFLMAO:.
Weekly shopping went out the window last year in march 16140221788758029774141604396004.jpg

·
Registered
603 Posts
Got mine Motd at 8.00am in the rain so just there and back. And then had to go to work. No milk shopping!

321 - 327 of 327 Posts