Benelli Forum banner
321 - 340 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Today I've mostly been looking around the garage checking tyre pressures on the bikes and cursing at the fact were on an open ended lockdown ... Again ! ..
I'd rather die riding a bike than of boredom !!
It does not apply to "mobil",s apparently , loads of them up and down the Wye Valley, Monmouth to Chepstow, so out of Wales into England and back into Wales.
lycra , polystyrene hats , fingerless gloves, all the gear and no idea !
Local healthy exercise ? one muppet turned up in Gloucester, little ride out from Caerphilly.
Talk about taking the piss.
No wonder we have a problem, is it ? .

·
Registered
933 Posts
Went out for a sneaky hour around the lanes... Purely to test out the new suspension. And pick up the shopping ... milk .
Went out for a sneaky hour around the lanes... Purely to test out the new suspension. And pick up the shopping ... milk .
Did the milk under the seat affect the handling, must have been a real small bottle.
Can let you have a full set of givi panniers, if you really want to do the weekly shop .

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Did the milk under the seat affect the handling, must have been a real small bottle.
Can let you have a full set of givi panniers, if you really want to do the weekly shop .
No adverse affects were created carrying the milk back under the seat ... :ROFLMAO:.
Weekly shopping went out the window last year in march Table Wood Tints and shades Wood stain Font

·
Registered
615 Posts
Went on a small bike run today along with 22 others all out getting a pint of milk!

we had people who had travelled from hull attending the run around Buckinghamshire.
The Cimatti was a rare bike to see and the Garellis were the speed kings of the day.
It was great way to buy your milk and I happened to meet all these other classic two strokes on my way to the shop!

·
Registered
212 Posts
This reply also comes from Hull, well 9 miles from there. Some good old school 2 strokes there. Spotted a candy gold SS50 Yamaha my first legal moped amongst them, well is was legal once I was 16. Riding it at 15 wasn't but how else could I get to watch the racing at Carnaby nr. Bridlington. Happy memories. R. Powell which one is yours?

·
Registered
824 Posts
They all look immaculate. A couple of Fantic Caballeros in there that was my dream bike at the time. A friend had a Garelli Tiger cross and asked me as a spotty teenager to rebuild it! I had a right pain getting the gear selectors back together, and was stunned when it wouldn’t go into gear to bump start it afterwards, until I realised I hadn’t put the chain on Dohhh

·
Registered
615 Posts
My Bike is the blue Benelli 125 Enduro behind the Cimatti in the 1st picture. Great smell of two stroke on the day, the EU would have us all banned if they had there way!
It’s a great bunch of guys on the run all reliving there youth, loads of thumbs up from people on the run.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Ok .. so it has finally stopped pissing down in wales , for a while at least .
had a great couple of hrs out on the Trek .
mainly to recharge my brain and test out my new hoops ( t30 evos) .
I’m pretty sure they are also well suited to my balls to the wall riding style 😂.
Onwards and upwards to a good Uk summer , fingers crossed. Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Automotive tire Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Plant

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Tested out my new D.I.D chain (last one died in the gearbox incident !) along with the 36 tooth rear sprocket .. in the rain to one of my favourite cafes in wales .
results were awesome as expected on these roads… felt rather relaxed in 6th gear at 30mpg to whatever I could hold onto 😂😁 !
Cloud Sky Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Fuel tank

·
Registered
824 Posts
Fitted the Andreani cartridges and the 12 hole injectors, and it started which is good just need some tweaking.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Fitted the Andreani cartridges and the 12 hole injectors, and it started which is good just need some tweaking.
Now I Like the sound of those mods ! … hope you used 2.5w oil ? .. they work best that way 👍

321 - 340 of 353 Posts