Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I can buy a new tornado rs. ( 20 km and produced in 2004) But wich modifications i have to do when i'm a tornado owner?
Is it really nessasary to do some things? Or is it envy feelings...
Thanks so lot! :bow:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hello. Biggest Mod I could suggest is " modify your choice and buy my RS and get all the extras could ever want !". Only clutch springs are issue but apart from that they are sorted.ps did I mention I have an RS for sale ! Lol

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Gawd you 2 are like a couple of whores standing on a street corner telling anyone who will listen that your minge is for sale :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
And you know about this sort of beheavior because . . . . .:rolling:
Erm... My mate told me that kind of thing goes on :p

Tell you what though love, I dont fancy yours if its Yellow :rolling:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello! I can buy a new tornado rs. ( 20 km and produced in 2004) But wich modifications i have to do when i'm a tornado owner?
Is it really nessasary to do some things? Or is it envy feelings...
Thanks so lot! :bow:
But what are the modifications on a RS? I read the most terrable things...!
Starter, dynamo, mappings... Etc... please tell me! Lol!

G

·
Friend the only mod i have had done was the pipe from the air box that used to drop water on the middle plug/coil.
As far as i no there was nothing else that needed doing. A re-map seems to depend on the bike/ exhaust fitted.
BUT Engenia or colintornado or Laurencewhite will tell you 4 sure. PM them if they don't spot this thread

·
5,934 Posts
But what are the modifications on a RS? I read the most terrable things...!
Hey Vincent, about the only thing you should check is the alternator drive shaft / Z25 gear. You can tell if it's the latest by removing the clutch cover & checking that both the gear & the shaft have triangles etched into the metal, and are lined up. If you can't see them, replace them, they're relatively cheap.
There are a couple of instances of clutches with problems, but these seem to be isolated, so I wouldn't be too worried - unless they are VERY noisy & vibrate.
In general, though, the RS has been a pretty robust model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts