Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lads, i have placed a picture below of what i would love to find in my Stocking when i wake up on Christmas morning. What do you lot want????

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mate, if i was going to Two`s a Bird up with anyone.......you would be top of the list....you cant beat a Sunday Roast if you know what i mean;) ;) ;)
Even though the Beautiful Cheryl has been to the Dark side I would have to do my best to plant the Flag Of St George :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
well guy´s i got my christmas gifts already
a new fork with Radial Brembocalipers for my TnT, five Days in Spain on the track of calafat (germany is to cold in december)
and this

a merry christmas and a happy new year to everybody here :D
cheers Alex

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Think Alex's may edge out Lee's unless she's prepared to let me go overboard on the stuffing :D " Paxo - god you can shout what you like love just let me poke your giblets a bit ! :rolling: "​

·
Registered
574 Posts
alex - have a great time in Spain and thanks for the crash bungs for the 1130 track bike there the dogs whatsits!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Alex, that is one mean machine, please don't tell me you own one of those ! :rolleyes:

If you do, you're a very lucky guy ! :clap: enjoy Spain !

:ele:

well guy´s i got my christmas gifts already
a new fork with Radial Brembocalipers for my TnT, five Days in Spain on the track of calafat (germany is to cold in december)
and this

a merry christmas and a happy new year to everybody here :D
cheers Alex

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
what i wantwd i got.

BA cabin crew to not strike . so whoosh im owtta here back to ride in the sun of Cape town .

3 weeks of sun sand and bikes

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Are you going to pay me for those levers you ordered before you go then :D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Lawrence
Not a prob
definatly gonna pay you instantly .mail me on [email protected] pick it up at office tomorrow and will get it sent cash/cheque/paypal.whichever way you want .also let us no the ammount as cant remember
regards
Richard m

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats a Bit Sexy Marky.....Still Prefer Cheryl Cole though mate :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts