Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me thats lost all motavation to work today, winter creeping in and jack frost biting at the door etc... sitting here at 4:40 it's getting dark outside already, yikes. All i'm doing is browsing the forum to keep warm...brrrr. need to talk the dog for a walk soon and stupid me left my boots out in the frost overnight, good start to the week eh? I usually love the onset of winter, but I suspect I'm turning into a combination of victor meldrew and scrooge. help - is this what ageing does to you?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Don't worry about it Fraser, i'm the same! sitting at my kitchen table looking out into the darkness with a realisation that the gritters are now out in force. Work laptop to the left... Benelli forum laptop to the right... guess which one is getting used.. who said motivation? :p

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehey, glad it's not just me then!:ele:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
- is this what ageing does to you?
Yes, yes it does.. :rolling:

Was out Green-Laning yesterday and on the way home passed THREE gritters spreading that bloody salt everywhere! :bawl:
Tis not that cold yet.. :mad:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I quite agree Fraser, motivation this time of year gets difficult and what gets me is, why is it that the windscreen of my car freezes over but none of the other windows do, like this morning ! What's all that about ? :doh:

It is Crap not only going to work in the dark but coming home in the dark too !

And why does it seem that all road repairs seem to happen this time of year all at the same time so there are temporary traffic lights everywhere ! :bawl:

Motivation indeed ! :confused:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Motivation MMMMM - Cor Ive got it :D - Cold morning Drive to the Lake District in T shirt in Heated Truck - Out & into Chemical suit and building up a sweat jumping up down swapping tanks etc - into office sort paperwork out in warm office and then out on the road again in Heated truck :) Weather what Weather - might not help i've started considering drinking these chemicals to have a ready brek effect going on ;)

Only lack of motivation is come home cook tea clean up and be mithered :( Bring back my Truck all is forgiven :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Motivation.. Did not have much this morning when had to go to VOSA's site to pick up my replacement tacho card and was told "You can't park that truck there" Then had to drive passed lots of those lovely VOSA inspectors, all looking at me.... :confused: Got me card and buggered off quick.. :rolling:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Motivation??? :bawl:

torn ligament, slipped disk, jobless and private probs, need to think about selling one or all of my bikes....

well.. not easy for me to talk about motivation...

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awh Jeez Dirk, things not looking any better yet? Kind of puts our jovial gripes into perspective. I'm sure things will pick up soon, I'm sure I speak for us all on the forum -we're rooting for you. Chin up mate.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
No shortage of motovation here, its been quite a busy week for the Middleton houshold

Winter came in and the new car arrived bang on time so plenty of gazing and driving car to start with and fitting the alloy wheels

Works busy so no time to sulk

My new solid state drive arrived for my computer so reload windows 7 etc and watch the hard drive fly [add a ssd to your xmas lists guys]

And today my daughter sat her driving test and passed with 2 minors
I was like an expectant mother this morning all nerves and hankies
Now to start worrying where she is till 12pm in her car:doh:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good show there, hope you enjoy your new car and well done to Little Miss Dynamo on passing her driving Test first time:clap: :clap: :clap: I bet one of the minors on the test was that the car was not italian. Will Dynamo Jr be allowed to drive it, I see from your thread she has her own car, so probably not! What did you get? It's a nice feeling getting a new car isn't it. Reminds me I better call the garage as I'm supposed to be collecting mine soon, diary permitting. I feel motavation returning.:)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Little miss Dydau [dido][dynamo's daughter] wont be driving the new car

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/dynm640/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Fiat bravo 1.4 turbo 150bhp

She has her own peugeot 206 which I have binded the brakes so it only does 30mph:D

She passed yesterday and drove to paisley for college and back again late at night which to those that dont know is the busiest road in Scotland with 5 lanes, so im scared stiff and proud of her.

She takes after me in that if its possible to be there quicker she will damn well try.:rolling:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice wheels there Eric! Oh like the idea of binding the brakes on the Miss DyDau's car. I guess your will have put a restricor on the gearbox selectors, so it only works in 1st and 2nd. Don't even bother with reverse, the only time women reverse is when the are on their test (but they do a lot of back tracking when they are wrong don't they!)
cheers, Fraser

1 - 13 of 13 Posts