Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hello there

i need to replace my plugs on my CR,, does anyone have some recommendations on which one to get.. and why.

please

·
5,934 Posts
NGK has always worked for my Tornado, except when I oil them up. Even iridium plugs wouldn't handle that, so I wouldn't waste my money on them.
Haven't tried Champion, but don't see why they wouldn't work just as well.

·
1,841 Posts
CHAMPION RG4HC or NGK CR 9E,(from tnt manual) I have the iridium plugs in my RS assuming the most expensive may be the best,cant say I noticed any difference than the original Champions though!
By the way I have fitted the Innovate LC-1 and G2 gauge,it is showing my fuel very rich on light throttle as I thought it may have been.I intend to eventually datalog and try and improove the running,but I need to find a cheap laptop first ! If you are fitting one give me a shout and i will explain my install.

·
5,934 Posts
By the way I have fitted the Innovate LC-1 and G2 gauge,it is showing my fuel very rich on light throttle as I thought it may have been.I intend to eventually datalog and try and improove the running,but I need to find a cheap laptop first ! If you are fitting one give me a shout and i will explain my install.
I've had the same thing sitting on my bench for months now, and haven't had the time to fit it. They sent me a steel collar. Didn't realise I had to request a stainless one. So I've got to make one.

I'm not too keen on carrying my new notebook on the bike, so I'm looking to borrow an old small one, if I can.

By the way, caferacer. Make sure you get caps with the plugs. NGK don't normally supply them in the box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts