Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dunlop 208 rr have served the TNT well but I think iy`s time I changed them!! Have a look in my album & you`ll see why:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/benellidave/Brands_trackday
Who uses what tyres?
What doesn`t suit?
Anyone running a 180 rear?
I have a set of brand new Pirelli Super Corsa`s but 180 rear not 190
Opinions please:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Dave the 208's that came on the TNT were good........the Bt020’s were about the same the bt014's I fitted were definitely better........ but the Pirelli Diablo corsa's I now run are superb :clap: I was told Pirelli recommend not to run a 180 on the TNT rim as it effects the speed rating ? whether that is true or not I don’t know but I can tell you that the 190 turns as quick as I want it to, and grips like a lady of the night ;)
Terry

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Pilot powers 2ct for me (190 on the arse)

Lovely set of rubbers they are. I've got about 5mm of unused rubber on the sides and I feel as though I've not even had the bike over that far;)

Al:bow:

·
1,841 Posts
tyres

well i am fitting metzeler rennsports tomorrow 190/55 rear rs1 soft compound
they are very similar to super corsa pros. ie they are slicks with a little nick in the middle ! Only £189 for a pack of three. oops back to lady of the night again.:)
Just need some nice weather !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.