Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There i am just plodding along, minding my own business, when something touches me in the back what's that i wonder? and just carry on riding, there it is again, brake ready to pull over to investigate and then as i slow my seat cowl goes shooting past me into the road, bugger !! can't have latched it in properly. Its pretty scuffed up now the paint has just chipped off in great lumps, wonder if i will be able to get a new one? now where's TVR's phone number?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Acck! I hate it when that happens. I did that once on my Mille R. Good luck with trying to get a replacement. Save the old bit, as I might take it off you to send out to have a mold made for a CF replacement someday! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seathump

mod does look good! rang round for replacement hump, but no joy! just sprayed mine matt black because couldn't really find good colour match, will have to get a spray can made up, mind you the black looks pretty good just need to flat it back and finish with a matt laquer to stop it scuffing. Had an awful time rubbing back the chips in the paint, the primer just kept flaking, either benelli did not prepare the surface properly or the primer they used is not compatible with plastic, no wonder people are having trouble with paint peeling off!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts