Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it's Keith Code's 'A twist of the wrist' DVD and Ron Haslam's 'Superbike Masterclass' DVD:cool: Not forgetting a bottle of Jack and a few items of clothing that I will probably ruin within a few weeks after I've gone and tried to paint stuff without taking them off:doh:

Al:lager:

·
3,082 Posts
A ride

On the bike, the inaugural Perth West Oz Benelli run, 2 tornado's and a Cafe Racer, and maybe snaggs tornado if its fixed in time. the boxing day test match, a tad of a let down now that the poms lost the ashes :clap:
and maybe a bumpy ride on the missus :bow:

and Beer, :D

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Whats santa bringing

Hopefully a cheque from the BT pillock who pulled out in front of me back in August and then a new bike!!

Maybe Al you need to ask for a bucket full of good fortune for the nelli. Hope next year you don't have the trouble you've had this year Oh and a large bottle of JD:rolling:

Steve

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Woohoo!

I won't get it till Feb but I still consider it a Christmas present!

Couldn't wait for the 1130 Tornado. :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are kidding me on Roland? I read a review of that bike in a bike mag last week (they ran a 6 page article on it) and I don't think a bad word was said about it:clap:

Of course you'll be getting it painted that lovely Benelli green:rolling:

Al

·
903 Posts
What I want for Christmas!

:D

I know this may sound corny but it is meant.

I would like Santa to enable Ducboyjr, myself and any other person that has had injury due to crashing or being knocked off their bike etc get back to full health as quickly as possible. I am fed up to the neck being unable to live a "normal" life and I have not suffered half as long a Ducboyjr! :bawl:

Then I would like a Benelli Tornado, MV Augusta, Bimota Tesi 3D and Ducati 1098 presented to me in glass show cases!:rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:hero:

Nice post Lloyd,
-I would wish for all you guys to have a very Merry Christmas (Al)
-A speedy recovery if you are on the mend from a RTA. (ducboyjr and Lloyd)
-A biking season in 2007 that lasts from mid March through to October (with the odd rainshower overnight - its good for the garden you know !! :excited:
- Decent dealer support throughout the UK (& world)
- For everyones Benelli not to break down at all during 2007 :ele:
- For the biking community in general to keep their steeds shiny side up in 2007 and beyond

MERRY XMAS ALL

Kurt P

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
All I want is my bloody Decree Absolute!

I have a 30 year bottle of malt that is in desperate need of being cracked to welcome me back into the world of singledom!

I can't bloody wait!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Decree Absoloute !!

Mine came through 2 weeks ago !!
:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:
:jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig:

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Here's to bone healing

:D

I would like Santa to enable Ducboyjr, myself and any other person that has had injury due to crashing or being knocked off their bike etc get back to full health as quickly as possible. I am fed up to the neck being unable to live a "normal" life and I have not suffered half as long a Ducboyjr! :bawl:

Then I would like a Benelli Tornado, MV Augusta, Bimota Tesi 3D and Ducati 1098 presented to me in glass show cases!:rolling:
Thanks Lloyd, yeah, I'm fed up to the neck myself, tired of feeling like I've been beaten like a rented mule :beat:
I dream of being able to do this again :jig:

I'm trying to plan a trip from Anchorage, AK down to my home in CA for June (on a bike, of course) with a bunch of my mates, and I can't even say for sure whether I'll be able to do it :(

I'm with ya on the 1098 - saw it in person last Friday at the motorcycle show, they had the tricolor one too, but I actually liked the all-red one better. What a beauty of a bike. :bow: :bow: How can you turn down 160hp in such an exquisite package for only $15k (US).

Here's to health for you and me both in 2007, and for all our other friends on here as well!

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Merry Xmas Everybody!!!!

I hope the 'big man' is good to you all and you all get what you are hoping for .

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts

I'm not sure I know what you mean Lloyd

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Laurence, have you been at the punch again?:rolling: :rolling:

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
"have you been at the punch again?"

Cheeky B :)

·
903 Posts
Show off!

:jig:

Laurence, there's showing of and there's being a Flash B******D!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish I knew how to do that!:bawl:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
"I wish I knew how to do that!"

Hey Lloyd, I'll show you how just as soon as you can dance as good as this guy.

(now if that's not gonna encouage you to get back on those legs of yours again soon.... nothing will) :clap:
By the way, what's the latest on the new bike dilema?​

1 - 20 of 31 Posts