Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What my trek worth. sadly she has to go as i can longer afford to run her:bawl:
http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/glenn47/nelli4

She's and 08 with 5500 miles. and as you are all aware she's had everything done to her., New alternator, Starter Motor, oil pump, Mirrors, rear peg brackets, and subframe,

Autotrader have them from KJM, Robinsons, and Multstrada from £5995

·
Bristol Member
102 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to sell yr Nelli!

I would be interested in the panniers & frames if you want to sell them seperately

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
thats a shame glen, i would have thought with the new bike price increases you could get a bit more than that but its strange times at the mo so i`m afraid she`s only worth what someone wants to pay .Are you going to silverstone bsb ??new trek 8499 .panniers so nearly 9k in all could be a big loss glen

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I am going to loose a lot on what I paid but selling private is far better than what the dealers will offer 4.5k is an insult

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Its looking like she's staying with me. don't know how yet. The wife god bless her cotton socks told me not to sell her. Not sure if she means the her or Nelli :rolleyes:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Best keep her then and the bike:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great news that you can keep the bike. Unfortunately with used values of the vary underrated Benelli brand sometimes selling is not a good option! I have a Tornado and TNT and would love to expand my garage with a TRek. I am sure you will regret if you have to sell. :)

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Ahhh what it is to be loaded!:confused:

Keep it mate, DONT GO IN THE GARAGE. You bort with your heart and thats always a bad move money wise with bikes. You'll have to go the distance and get your money's worth out of it chap.

Klinker;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thankfully I bought her on a pcp so at 3 years she's going back at no extra cost to me.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yippee she been saved by the bell

Thank god I wont have to sell her, got job offer today and start on the 18th :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Nice to hear good news, well done mate as you say keep on trekin:clap:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts