Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

i'm a newb here, so bear with me here, but i'm having the hardest time figuring out what the difference between the following is:

TnT 1130

TnT Cafe Racer (other than the aesthetics)

TnT Sport

TnT Sport Evo

can you guys help me out? the thing i'm having the hardest time with is the fact that the online bike spec sites seem to all disagree on how much power each variant made. They also seem to use the Sport and Sport Evo names interchangeably. Are they just daft, or were different years different in those regards?

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Don't forget the TNT Titanium.

Rare as rocking horse poo, The Limited Edition of the TNT group, only 27 made. Titanium, magnesium and carbon fibre used extensively.

1130 engine same throughout. Just differing levels of tune, fuel mapping and trinkets.

Dave

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Tnt

Hey , the Sport has better brakes , suspension and more upright riding-position. Sport Evo came late 07 ? - and came with extra front spoiler like the CR.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't forget the TNT Titanium.

Rare as rocking horse poo, The Limited Edition of the TNT group, only 27 made. Titanium, magnesium and carbon fibre used extensively.

1130 engine same throughout. Just differing levels of tune, fuel mapping and trinkets.

Dave
can you be more specific on the level of tune for each model? i see 97kw, 101kw, 105kw, & 107kw used almost interchangeably on different sites for different models.

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Official Benelli site shows only 101kw for TNT, Sport and CR and 105kw for the Titanium.

As said. Mild tuning differences probably due to differing exhausts and tweeked maps. TNT Titanium is as big as an 18 year old hot hatch drivers exhaust. Bigger than the CR and Sport so it breathes with less restriction.

http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/benellibug_tnttitanium/Rear

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts