Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...with the orange and black 1130 as pictured in "Iamthebest" gallery?

Was this a limited edition colour scheme?

If anyone has a better picture of this scheme can they post it as I wouldn't mind a good look at the whole bike.

ta

·
1,841 Posts
That is a 1130 Tre ESSE, it was only a one off I believe and they decided not to produce them. It is similar to the 1130 Tre but has better parts including ohlins forks.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Here are a couple of pics that I took at the bike show in 2005 :)

...and this is what it looks like in the dark :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Even for a one off show bike you'd think that they could at least get the bloody rear seat cowl to have a snug fit. I don't think I've seen one yet that sits how it should:mad: ;)

Al (Not sitting snuggly:D )

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Laurence, how did I know you'd deliver on the pics.:bow:

That bike is stunning. Almost as nice as green and silver.

Bigger garage required...I want another Benelli with a custom paint job like this.

I can dream can't I???

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am seriously considering painting my Benelli these colours - I would have it all sanded down already but for 1 thing.

My Nelli is Green / Silver which means the frame and swing arm are Silver, and I'm just wondering what this Black orange paintjob would look like with the lighter colour frame and swing arm..........

Hmmmm decisions decisions

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Great 'in the dark' pic Laurence; I've set it as my desktop - awesome :clap: :bow: . err, you won't be wanting royalties, will you? :doh:
Cheers.
Ian

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
I am confused and colour blind.
So Laurence you're saying this photo i have on my wall is an orange tornado and not a GOLD one.

Man I thought it was gold and wanted one in that colour.
Paul

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
I just looked at the orange one in the dark. My photo is definitely gold even better than orange.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I guess the lighting plays a big part in the pics as to how the colours look Paul but these bikes are different so the paint colour may be different also. (the 'gold' bike doesn't have radial brakes but the 'orange' one does)

The bike that was at the Milan show a couple of years back was definitely more of an orange colour that gold :confused:

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
This one is definitely gold I had a CR photo next to this one and the colours are the same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts