Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've only just noticed the green dots under your post count whats that all about???? laurance has loads & most others that i've seen only have 1, me included :confused: :confused:
sorry for this random post!!!!! lol

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
'GREEN SPOTS', Christ, I better book an appointment with the doc pretty quick....................the Silver ones must have all fell off :rolling:

Think it must have something to do with your 'standing' on the Forum. I have been given a few 'special privileges', so I guess thats why I have more than you. Nah, Nah, na na, nah. :eek:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
the last time i had green dots they were accompanied by a nasty discharge :D :D :D :D

Reactions: admin

·
Administrator
972 Posts
I just activated 'Reputations'. This is so you can add to a member's reputation level if you think his posts are useful. You do that by clicking on the 'libra' or scale looking icon at the top right of each member's post. Your reputation adding power is a function of your total posts and how long you have been a member.

Laurence has a bunch of dots like me cos he is a Super Moderator now. :) So you guys have to kiss up to him now.

:ele:

·
3,085 Posts
arh ha

i think old rolands playing around with something, put your mouse over the dot, I'm on a distinguished road? ... apparently?

Oh Hi Rolly, there you are, long time no see, you got the streetfighter now?

·
Administrator
972 Posts
hehe...been poking around the forum admin options and found that.

I've also doubled everyone's pm box size.

I think it'll be fun.

The SF is apart and the panels sent of for a custom paint job. Almost done now. I'll post up pics when it's all back together.

Here she is before.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Many thanks for the increase in the size of the PM store Roland. That'll help a lot :clap: :bow: :clap:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
hehe...been poking around the forum admin options and found that.

I've also doubled everyone's pm box size.

I think it'll be fun.

The SF is apart and the panels sent of for a custom paint job. Almost done now. I'll post up pics when it's all back together.

Here she is before.
What a brilliant looking bike. Love the exhaust. It looks very tough black. :clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
These Dots are like Medals ..........." yeah man I was in Namm n I saw the enemy ......... then their cousins went n bought Benelli ............ damm those chinese ........ next they will be giving our bikes names like Dragon ............oh mannn I just saw I have a two I must be a veteran " :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
oh mannn I just saw I have a two I must be a veteran "
LOL :rolling:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts