Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,554 Posts
Just for clarity, you want a dry clutch conversion kit to convert a wet clutch 899?

If so, a dry clutch conversion kit was available some time ago but they were not cheap. Don't know if they are still available from dealers but I think you may have to look long and hard before you find one.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just for clarity, you want a dry clutch conversion kit to convert a wet clutch 899?

If so, a dry clutch conversion kit was available some time ago but they were not cheap. Don't know if they are still available from dealers but I think you may have to look long and hard before you find one.
Yeah,I need this.Do your dealers have this for sale?If have please tell me.I will pay.

· Super Moderator
7,554 Posts
So did you get it? How much is the price? Also curious on the price tag
It's going to be pricey as the dry clutch kit requires the main shaft and the primary gear to be replaced along with a different clutch cover.

Here is a pic of the various parts that are required. I just so happened to have one in the loft (as you do) :doh:
Wheel Automotive tire Rim Tire Household hardware

· Registered
2 Posts
It's going to be pricey as the dry clutch kit requires the main shaft and the primary gear to be replaced along with a different clutch cover.

Here is a pic of the various parts that are required. I just so happened to have one in the loft (as you do) :doh:
View attachment 31887
hello bro,,, may i know how much costing you for this whole set,
and it is still available in market now day? pls give me contact or link to order it too... thanks so much f

· Super Moderator
7,554 Posts
hello bro,,, may i know how much costing you for this whole set,
and it is still available in market now day? pls give me contact or link to order it too... thanks so much f
I bought it years ago and can't remember what I paid for it. I've since sold it to a guy in China.

Your best bet would be to contact Alex from ManiacMotorsin Germany who should be able to provide you with more information regarding availability and cost.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts